Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew Bynum (knee) expects to play on both Wednesday and Friday, but he'll sit out Saturday's home game.
    Nene (calf) is available to play in Wednesday night's game vs. the Sixers.
    Coach Mike Woodson said he could start Andrea Bargnani at center while Tyson Chandler (fractured fibula) is out.
    LaMarcus Aldridge missed Wednesday's practice due to a family matter.
    Goran Dragic (ankle) is still doubtful for Wednesday's game against the Spurs.
    Jason Kidd confirmed that the Nets are monitoring Deron Williams' playing time after he missed training camp and most of preseason with an ankle injury.
    Wizards coach Randy Wittman suggested that Jan Vesely will crack the rotation "when things aren't going good [for the team]."
    Harrison Barnes (inflamed toe) is a game-time decision vs. the Wolves on Wednesday.
    Jordan Crawford will start at point guard for the Celtics on Wednesday, Gerald Wallace will move to the bench and Avery Bradley will start at shooting guard.
    Coach Brad Stevens said he would like to give Jared Sullinger a bigger role but is concerned with his conditioning.
    Jason Richardson (knee) said he has been doing a lot of swimming and is targeting a return around the All-Star break.
    Jordan Hill said he's not sure if he or Chris Kaman will start opposite of Pau Gasol on Thursday against the Lakers.
    Gasol: Have to 'respect' Howard's decision
    Lakers' Nash still feels impact of broken leg
    Deng would like to finish career with Bulls
    Bucks' Butler fined $15K for obscene gesture
    Cousins benched late, ticked about 'low blow'

Comment

Kako Vucevic razvaljuje. Svaka mu cast, ubio u pojam Jordan-a, Griffin-a i kompaniju.
      sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Our free throws were terrible. We just have to keep working. It was terrible tonight.
        -- Howard on the Rockets' 63.5-percent performance at the foul line.

Ali "our"

Comment

Nisam mogao da izdrzim da odgledam do kraja jutros, san je prevagnuo .. Dobro sto nije ovaj kreten vise kod nas, promasio bacanja koja su mogla da donesu pobedu Raketama. A sa druge strane Bleke postigao kljucnu trojku za pobedu .

Comment

Mario Chalmers kažnjen sa 15 000$ zbog toga što je udario u vrat Blake Griffina.

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2013/...as-day-jerseys
              Kako ruzno izgledaju ako je ovo tacno.
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

čuj dresovi, ovo nisu dresovi, ovo su majice sunce ti... u duhu američkog kapitalizma, samo da se proda, a ima ko će i da kupi ovo
                Originally posted by Brajkula
                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Anthony Davis is the youngest player in NBA history to post a 30-10-5 line. The New Orleans BEAST is doing much more than breaking out.
                  Averaging:
                  23.0 points, 11.5 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 2.0 steals and 4.33 blocks.
                  Andrew Bynum thinks of retirement

Retirement was a thought, it was a serious thought. It still is. It's tough to enjoy the game because of how limited I am physically. I'm working through that. Every now and again I do [think about retirement]. … It's still career-threatening. I'm a shell of myself on the court right now. I'm just struggling mentally.
                  Bas mi krivo zbog Bynum-a..

Comment

Greota. Kakav centar jedan od retkih, PRAVIH !

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Cekaj, on stvarno ce da se penzionise. Citao sam da je hteo letos da zavrsi karijeru jer ne uziva u kosarci ..

Comment

Jedan je Darko Miličić Aleksa ;)

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Stephen Curry (ankle bruise) will be a game-time decision for Saturday night's game versus Memphis.
                          Damian Lillard is the only NBA player to ever record 100 points, 25 rebounds, 25 assists, and 20 3-pointers in his team's first 5 games.
                          Kevin Garnett isn't concerned by his slow start to the season and believes it's all part of the growing process for the new-look Nets.
                          The Knicks have no plans to sign a free agent center in the 4-6 weeks that Tyson Chandler (knee) is expected to be sidelined.
                          Cavs' Bynum booed in return to Philly
                          Nuggets head coach Brian Shaw unhappy with lack of energy from rotation players following loss to Suns
                          Larry Sanders apologizes for nightclub incident that’s caused him to miss time with a thumb injury
                          Harden officially day-to-day with bruised foot
                          Heat's Dwyane Wade more comfortable in supportive role
                          Steve Nash sits Friday, still says he plans to play this season and next

Comment

Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 11-11-13, 16:29.

Comment

Markieff Morris igrac nedelje na zapadu, a Paul George na istoku. Strasna nedelja za Markieffa.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X