Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad ce biti 7:5 za Djokovica, Fed ne moze da se sastavi sad.

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ne stvarno moras biti talentovan
      in another life
      I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
        Nece ovo u treci, nacice neko resenje Novak

Idemo sad zavrsni udarac
        Pre ce Roger pronaci nacin da izgubi.

Comment

• Strašno

Comment

• Jbt., ne zna se ko je gori

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Devojcice.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Sad ce biti 7:5 za Djokovica, Fed ne moze da se sastavi sad.

Ada vec vidjeno. Sjecate li se prosle godine u isto vrijeme?

Comment

• Jelena Jankovic im zavidi, aloooo
                    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Iz aviona se vidi da je Novak trenutno za klasu bolji od Federera. Ovo je trebalo da bude gotovo u 2.seta odavno.

Comment

• Pokušava ga Novak na kvarno uhvatiti, pokloniti gem kod 40-15, na 40-0 ga je već prevario.

Srećom, Goaterer je iskusniji, mudrost dolazi s godinama

Comment

• ја овај сет ништа не разумем...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Je l to oni mozda igraju neku egzibiciju pa se malo zabavjaju cisto da vide ko moze vise da se raspadne
                            Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Ne daj se Žiko!
                              Jesi li zatvorio gocpoju u špajz da ne uzdiše?
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nevezano ko dobije, ali...

nek pazare kokice, nešto piva, nek sednu ispred TV-a i nek nako zagrljeni pogledaju ovaj drugi set... samo da im ne zapadne neka od smeha

Comment

Working...
                                X