X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
    ali stvarno je imao sanse...Nadal igra svoj pusheraj standardno
    A kao da Nadal ima neki izbor u svojoj igri, samo gadja bh i to je to.
    Zato Djokovic i ima igru za njega i on se tu pita, isuvise je jak sa obe strane i ovaj nema resenje.

Ali Role odlicno igra sa osnovne

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
      ali stvarno je imao sanse...Nadal igra svoj pusheraj standardno
      Koji pusheraj? Pusheraj je igro samo kad je imo 5-4, inace igra agresivno. Pogledaj statistike, ima mislim isti broj vinera kao Federer.

Comment

• како га Рафа хвата на исту фору, да високи балн на бекенд, Феки то мора некако да врати, а онда из те некако следи Рафина канонада...
        sigpic

Comment

• Nadalov fh je smehotresan danas.
          Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Hebo te FH Roger

BHom izgradi poen i ne zna ga zavrsiti

Comment

• Potraga za Roletovim FH jos traje...............
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Fed ovakve zicere ne smije da promasuje, pogotovo kada je fh inside out u pitanju.
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ma fh je na Maldivima

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovo je morao brejknuti...

Comment

• Tuga mi je gledati ovo fkt, vidi se da bi ga razbio da je u iole normalnoj formi

Comment

• Da Roger ima samo malo više samopouzdanja u svoje udarce počistio bi Rafu ovde.
                        Ali, ima sreće Rafa, ne može me niko ubediti u suprotno.. da mu veliki rivali često dolaze na megdan kada nisu u najboljoj formi..
                        Originally posted by gokara
                        Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                          Tuga mi je gledati ovo fkt, vidi se da bi ga razbio da je u iole normalnoj formi
                          Bas to, da je u samo malo boljoj formi, sigurno bi ga dobio.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                            Tuga mi je gledati ovo fkt, vidi se da bi ga razbio da je u iole normalnoj formi
                            Meni zao sto Delpo nije ovdje umjesto Feda, razmontirao bi Nadala ali bukvalno.
                            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• I vise nego zadovoljna sam prikazanim
                              Nesto mi govori da nas veceras ceka ludilo od meca
                              in another life
                              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Jbg, da jeste u formi Role bi ovo u 2 rutinska seta resio.
                                Moze on jos da se nosi sa Rafom, posebno na ovoj podlozi. Bez FH se jos i dobro drzi. Steta, bas steta.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X