This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima li ovih Delpovih ovdje, dajte ljudi podržite malo
    * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
    * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
    NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Treba samo da koristi slajs, sa oba krila. Ovaj potpuno van balansa kad se bori sa slajsom.
      sigpic

Comment

• Jeste van balansa, ali ne pravi greske...potrebno je zavrsiti poene kad se dobije loptica nakon slicea...a FHa nema

A nema ni Paula da mu kaze da ide na mrezu

Comment

• Vladane, uzalud slajs kad mu je fh katastrofa, ne moze nista da pogodi.

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Komentatori na Sky-u shokirani Fedovim izborom udaraca
            in another life
            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Lagan prvi set uz ogromnu pomococ Federara, hvala Roger
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Mlitav je do bola....ni Mirku on ne bi pobedio ovakav
                sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
                  Komentatori na Sky-u shokirani Fedovim izborom udaraca
                  Nije problem u izboru, nego u realizaciji.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sve ih pošamaraj Huane Martine

Comment

• Strasno, samo jos treba da zaigra ko Nikolesku

FH slice

Comment

• Gde nadje onaj fh!!!

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lako je kad ima metu...kad ima vrijeme da napadne ne zna gdje udara...al je zato BH vrhunski, kao i uvijek

Comment

• Kakvi su ovo udarci...ponasa se kao Paire. Dobro si skonto care da udaras ....
                            sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Tako bre! E sad kad bi mogao jos jednom da ga brejkne i da ostane u setu...

A vidi se da nije isti igrac... Prosle godine je onakve poene kad izadje na mrezu lagano resavao. Imao je srece sto je Delpo omasio lagan fh.
                              sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Kao da se konacno budi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X