• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
    Do svega ovog ne bi doslo da Stanislav nije pominjao Strikana
    Sport sportistima
    I da znas da je zbog to. Ne oprasta Rafa tako lako
    OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Navras View Post
      Nadal je isekao prste, sumnjam da ce moci vise od seta veceras
      Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Navras View Post
        Meni dupla
        sigpic

Comment

• koje je djubre ovaj Nadal
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Nesto kao Federer
            OVAKO

Comment

• sad ce ovo kao da bude tesan set
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Ako uspe da izgubi od Berdiha od kojeg nije izgubio od 2006. godine, onda mora da se smisli potpuno nova rec, djubre je preslaba.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zacudjujuce da decko sa toliko novca, ne moze sebi da priusti par casova glume
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    koje je djubre ovaj Nadal
                    Nije mi jasno šta ste očekivali? Nama sa foruma je jasno da je Berdych opasniji za Novaka, plus se neće trošiti da ide na pobjedu jer je ostvario cilj. Ovo je već druga farsa u nepunih 7 dana, Strikan je doktor nauka za sve. Nije se desilo ništa što se ovdje nije pisalo u zadnja 2 dana.

Comment

• Svakako, Nadal je djubre, a Federer lani uradio potpuno ista stvar.
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Убисте ме од силних комбинација! па нису они политичари!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
                          Nije mi jasno šta ste očekivali? Nama sa foruma je jasno da je Berdych opasniji za Novaka, plus se neće trošiti da ide na pobjedu jer je ostvario cilj. Ovo je već druga farsa u nepunih 7 dana, Strikan je doktor nauka za sve. Nije se desilo ništa što se ovdje nije pisalo u zadnja 2 dana.
                          Ja sam se nadala da ce jednom odigrati posteno, da ce se boriti za tih 200 poena, ali izgleda da sam se presla

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pogledajte ovaj gem, kako je pošten Nadal, puca na pobjedu svim silama

Comment

• Koliko je ovo smiješno ne mogu da vjerujem, pa mogli su ovo da odrade malo suptilnije, a ne ovako očito očajni su glumci
                              * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                              * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                              NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Rezija i gluma smesni, produkcija odlicna.
                                Laku noc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X