Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: Vasi tiketi,Analize,Tipovi,Dojave...

&*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
    Pogodim Dortmund, Wigan, Club Brugge, Zvezdu, Lazio i promasicu Celtic. &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

EDIT: VODI CELTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

zabi ga mrtvi celtic u 93,al uamlo ga onda nisu i primili.

Comment

Dobro je, jos Mallorca za 4 somica na 70 djunti...
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

High Hopes večeras navijam za tvoj tiket (INTER 1) @R&}*
          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Ajde cigansture mrtve jebem vam mater, ne mozete sansu da stvorite, a kamoli da date gol. &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
            sigpic

Comment

Celzi izgubi od Sanderlenda. $#^%RT
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Koji put vec cekam jos jednu i ona me izjebe. &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

#%d*
                sigpic

Comment

Mozda ga stave u 95. @(*6sd$%
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Ukopa me Hoff za isplatu... &@/+W

Comment

ajde bre jebeni realu davaj taj gol

Comment

pa rezervni golman reala je skuplji od celog gijona, i opet real ne moze gola da im da #&^Dk*
                        pa nasta bi licili real, city, lpool i osatli da nemaju timove od 300 miliona, kad i sa tolikim parama i "zvezdama" lice ni nista #&^Dk*

edit: kritika urodila plodom $%&5@$A
                        doduse nakon datog gola mogli su da prime tri, al necemo u detalje #%d*

Comment

vasco 3+
                          atletiko pr 1
                          o higins 1
                          newels 1
                          washington (nhl) 1
                          #&^4A

Comment

Tako je!

[img width=1024 height=768]http://i53.tinypic.com/szu9ut.jpg[/img]

Comment

#$&+|r
                              inace ja tu ne bi stavio ni 100 dinara, na takvim utakmicama se i troznak promasuje &*#GI(]

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=1371.msg196991#msg196991 date=1289809461]
                                Tako je!

[img width=1024 height=768]http://i53.tinypic.com/szu9ut.jpg[/img]
                                [/quote]
                                Treba imati muda za ovo &+I}\
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X