• Show
Clear All

• Izbaciću Ruse ajde dajte neki predlog za treću tekmu
    sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Azerbejdzan
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• evo jedan tiket kroz salu, uplata 200din kvota 20
        Rusija daje bar 2 gola (ovo sam igrao u singlu za dosta vecu uplatu)
        Srbija U21 4+
        Hrvatska 2+
        Danska 2+
        Svajcarska 2+
        Srbija 3+
        Zvonareva osvaja bar set
        Isner >41.5

Comment

• http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjen...59-1780273-910

Ako ne dodju Hrvati nosićeš Fifija mesec dana Mandušiću
          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Eto kad som ne odigrah Azere u singlu...

Nego, sta je bre sa Rusima u pm!?
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• lol u pravu si bio za Azerbejdzan
              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Tako je to kod mene, one singlove koje kazem da ce doci, a ne odigram dolaze sa pola snage, a kad odigram pogodim svaki deseti.
                sigpic

Comment

• A Rusa pisljivi gol ne mogu da stave kuci,nesposobni su.
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Sta Given sve brani,sa gol linije izbacio loptu...

Comment

• Kakav sam osjecaj imao sto nisam igrao Ruse na jace tikete.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Uhhhh kakav osjecaj kad se odmah padne na prvom paru , ljepota mrtvi Rusi

Comment

• Rusi 18 suteva, Irci 2

Comment

• I ja pade na braci... Hvala Bogu, pa nista veliko, zato hocu da se izjedem sto nisam stavio singl na Azerbejdzan.
                            sigpic

Comment

• cekam ja sutra za vece uplate...neka ih ovi fudbaleri...jos Meridijan uveo pomeranje granice za hendikep i poene...gde ces lepse

Comment

• Bugari vode ;)

EDIT: Bem ti glupe Hrvate, odigram X-1, oni prime gol u 45. minutu.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X