Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajde sad cu da pogledam, potrazite i vi... Jos 2 dubla, pa nek ide sve u picku materinu.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Idemo!

Comment

• Bravo Vule majstore, svaka cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
          Jbt kako te hoće ovi iksevi A za Vitese onakav tip treba hrabrost. A Bajern ga dade u zadnjem minutu
          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Zajeba me Lion za 7000

Comment

• Hocemo Manchester, 1.55 je?

EDIT: I Neath - Aberstywyth 1 @ 1.40. Velsani imaju 4 ekipe koje valjaju, a te ekipe gaze ostatak lige, tako da je ovo fina kvota.

EDIT 2: I na drugom Lille i Porto... Sta kazete?
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• A sta mislite na Utreht i Tun kecevi?

Comment

• Svajcarce nikad ne igram, a Utrecht cu sad da vidim.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ja pristajem na sve samo sklopite tiket! Imam samo jednu molbu, a to je da ne padnemo na kvotu 1.25!

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                    sigpic
                    RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                    - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Ne znam ni sam, ja sam dao ova 4 predloga, igracemo 2 tiketa sa po 2 tekme, pa sklapajte jbg.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Bane, jesi istrazio? Jeste skontali sta cemo? Ja pored ovih 5-6 parova ne vidim sta moze da se igra.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ma ja cu da stavim Utreht, Tun, Mancester, Neath, i Porto. Stavim dvesta kinti pa dokle stigne.
                          Mada ovaj Porto ih gazi godinama u gostima, sutra ce da me sjebe u najavi.

Comment

• Ja sam video nesto totalno nesigurno ali ima tradiciju, a do sada popadasmo na sve sigurno.

Spartak M.-Anzhi 1 @2.10

sigpic
                            - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Bane, hocemo mi Mancester i Neath i Lille i Porto?

EDIT: Anzhi je od ove sezone minimum 5 puta jaci nego sto je bio ikada u istoriji tako da tradicija ne pije vodu. ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                                Bane, hocemo mi Mancester i Neath i Lille i Porto?

EDIT: Anzhi je od ove sezone minimum 5 puta jaci nego sto je bio ikada u istoriji tako da tradicija ne pije vodu. ;)
                                Nista onda. Picimo ova 4 para na dva tiketa pa sta bude (samo optimisticno).

sigpic
                                - 4xMVP -

Comment

Working...
                                X