X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Aha...vazi Vladane! h5g6k8

Pa,Dusane,zar nije bolje da smo prvo sacekali da prodju kvalifikanti?

Pa prosle godine je laki luzer stigao do finala! h5g6k8 nikad se ne zna...ja bi prvo sacekao da oni prodju u glavni zreb,pa cu tek onda odigrati svoj tip!
    Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Nymane ja mislim da si zakasnio i tesko da ce ti biti priznat zrijeb /SR&]
      sigpic

Comment

Zar opet //h*svb &*(@W6...Nisam bio kuci 2 dana,razumite me...Danas su se zavrshile kvalifikacije...
        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Nema izgovora tesko da ce ti se priznati tipovanje,da vam covjek prst,vi bi ruku da odgrizete /SR&]
          sigpic

Comment

U ime tenisa i podrshke koju pruzhamo Novaku Djokovicu,Vladane,molim za oposhtaj &8@^J
            “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
            Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Ako se sloze Tmac i Dule imas moj oprostaj i dozvolu da ti se prizna zrijeb /SR&]
              sigpic

Comment

Ljudi kakvo kasnjenje. Glavni zreb pocinje sutra od 14h.

Comment

Nymane,ovog puta si imao srece l5'%9
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

A ovo za kvalifikacije, ja sam postavio zreb odmah pa vi mozete sami da dodate kvalifikante, kao sto ste i uradili. Nyman je pobednik Rima, odo da mu dodelim trofej. Izvini Nymane mora po kisi da se deli trofej +-*^%*.

Comment

Nema problema,Dule.Kisha daje na ozbiljnosti atmosfere i uspeha... @(*6sd$%
                      Trofej je trofej... l5'%9

Comment

Dule zar je moguce da je on pobijedio //h*svb
                        Covjek ocigledno ima neku protekciju (%fsd%&j
                        sigpic

Comment

I meni se cini,kako to Nyman pobedio,zar je on stigao na vreme da postuje? (%fsd%&j
                          meni je sve ovde sumnjivo (%fsd%&j

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ne znam ja!Dule kazhe da sam pobedio!Brojke valjda ne lazhu,ostalo je nebitno... I#^@8

Comment

Bravo Nymane! &8@^J

Comment

a kad ce trofej,zanima me kako ce sad da izgleda $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X