• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Ja sam do sada sve pogodio.. ;D ;D

Comment

I ja sam, ali neces Wawrinkicu ne brini... Robredo peder predao mec Mareju! >
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]

Prava pizda,peder,kreten sve....Trebao sam igrati vise gemova u tom mec,ali nema veze....

Comment

• [/quote]

Prava pizda,peder,kreten sve....Trebao sam igrati vise gemova u tom mec,ali nema veze....
            [/quote]

Mec Marej - Robredo smo svi odigrali keceve osim Tmaca koji je igrao 19- .Tako da je Tmac glavni gubitnik zbog predaje Robredo jer bi jedino on trebao dobiti 1,5 poen a mi ostali po 1 ,posto da Robredo nije predao mec bi se sigurno zavrsio ispod 19 gemova.

Comment

Danilo je naslutio,nemogu vjerovati

Comment

e bre Danilo,izbaksuzirao si Robreda
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Ja sam mu fino rekao da ne sluti.. ;D ;D

Comment

Cujemo se ljudi sutra, otpravnik ce verovatno sutra ujutru postaviti prvu tabelu i parove za sutra! Moracemo da stavimo i 2 zenska meca da bi bilo vise.
                    Pozz
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

zar nije bolje da se u temi za tebelu pisu rezultati posle svakog turnira a ne posle svakog kola?...tako sam ja to zamisljao, mada moze i ovako, ne smeta...sve je na vama decki...
                      "Kada ljudi, pripadnici srpske nacionalnosti, navijaju protiv legende srpskog i svetskog tenisa, Srbina NOVAKA DJOKOVICA, zbog nekog Svajcarca ili Spanca koji veze sa Srbijom nemaju, takvu situaciju mozemo nazvati ni manje ni vise nego najobicnija PERVERZIJA!" - ja

Comment

bolje vako da znamo na cemu smo da znamo trebali riskirat neki par za vise bodova

Comment

nije li malo premalo stavljati broj 17 za vise manje zato sto ce se mnogoi mnogo redje desavati da teniseri igraju manje gemova...znaci u tom slucaju razulat bi trebao biti 6-2 6-3 da bi onaj koji se kladio na tu opciju zaradio poen a to je malo teze da se desi...da se ja pitam, uvek stavio bih 23 minimum...
                          "Kada ljudi, pripadnici srpske nacionalnosti, navijaju protiv legende srpskog i svetskog tenisa, Srbina NOVAKA DJOKOVICA, zbog nekog Svajcarca ili Spanca koji veze sa Srbijom nemaju, takvu situaciju mozemo nazvati ni manje ni vise nego najobicnija PERVERZIJA!" - ja

Comment

I meni se cini da je 17 gemova premalo,ali to je WTA,tu nikad ne znas sta moze da se desi :-\ zenski tenis,strasno je dosadan

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                              pa zenske bi trebale igrati u tangicama pa da bude zanimljivo ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]

pa meni ni tada ne bi bilo zanimljivo....
                                ma ne vredi,ja zneski tenis ne pratim,evtl. neki mec,kad je neko finale...i sad ova 2 sa kladionice cu da pratim ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X