• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg122647#msg122647 date=1271097550]
    auuuuuuuu mando &8@^J &8@^J
    od koga si sad prepisivao,da i ja to sledeci put uradim $#^%RT $#^%RT
    mando,ja da sam na tvom mestu ja bih ovu tabelu stavila u potpis $#^%RT $#^%RT
    [/quote]
    Odlucio sam da rizikujem i u sebe se pouzadam ovo prvo kolo,ali sada cu od tebe da prepisujem stalno I#^@8 i neces me moci stici,zato sto me zezas! //h*svb
    sigpic
    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Prvi %QWT&W

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=2546.msg122652#msg122652 date=1271098218]
        Kad ce biti postavljeni parovi za tipovanje?
        [/quote]

pretpostavljam da ce Vladan uskoro da ih postavi %QWT&W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg122653#msg122653 date=1271098330]
          [quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=2546.msg122652#msg122652 date=1271098218]
          Kad ce biti postavljeni parovi za tipovanje?
          [/quote]

pretpostavljam da ce Vladan uskoro da ih postavi %QWT&W
          [/quote]

Ok...

Comment

3 boda :fc-[ :fc-[ :fc-[

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg122649#msg122649 date=1271097800]
              [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=2546.msg122648#msg122648 date=1271097581]
              Trebao bi Vladan da ispravi posto je pogresio kod mene,ja bi trebao da imam 9.5 bodova I#^@8
              [/quote]

ispravljeno %QWT&W
              [/quote]

[0)-*

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1326.msg122664#msg122664 date=1271100160]
                Sta vam znaci ovo 22.5, da se i ja kladim h5g6k8
                [/quote]

znaci da ako igras manje,onda ako ukupno bude 22 gema i manje,prosao si i dobijas 1.5 poen %QWT&W

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pokidao sam ovo kolo. #&^4A
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ali Manda nas sve razbija,ja od sad prepisujem od njega &+I}\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tmac i FC su nas ubili ovo kolo &*(@W6
                      sigpic

Comment

Ja polahko pocinjem uspon sa posljednje pozcije ^%@7f

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg123033#msg123033 date=1271275497]
                          Ali Manda nas sve razbija,ja od sad prepisujem od njega &+I}\
                          [/quote]
                          Postao sam parove,posluzi se!
                          sigpic
                          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Igrati na Faficu manje u prvim kolima turnira na sljaci je nesto najsigurnije sto postoji u kladjenju.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

I dalje sam prvi $#^%RT

Comment

Ova zadnja 2 kola su vam samo naznaka kako biste se proveli da hocu uvek da igram realno. ^%@7f
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X