X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Kvota 1.5 ali Starace vodi 4:2 u 1.setu,pa ti vidi $#^%RT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Sad je vec 4:4... $#^%RT
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

E ovako, posto od sutra pocinje sezona sljake, ja mislim da bi liga trebala da krene od nule.
        Phenom nam se prikljucio na polovini ovog prvog dela, tako da on trenutno igra bukvalno bez veze.
        Jos cemo pozvati i Wanderwall-a i Dusana, jer je daleko zanimljivije ako nas bude vise.

Jedino ako nekome smeta sto je fc prvi, onda necemo da prekidamo.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Slazem da bi trebalo djeliti ligu,i onda na kraju ko ima najvise pobeda,taj je ukupni pobjednik.

Comment

Mozemo da prekinemo ligu,ja se slazem %QWT&W
            Jos ako nam se prikljuce Dusan i Wander,bice jos bolje %QWT&W

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg122217#msg122217 date=1270993119]
              Mozemo da prekinemo ligu,ja se slazem %QWT&W
              Jos ako nam se prikljuce Dusan i Wander,bice jos bolje %QWT&W
              [/quote]

E bravo +*@WT*48*

Ja mislim, da bi bilo jos bolje ovako,da ligu rasporedimo na ne znam koliko delova i onda ko bude imao najvise pobjeda na kraju godine,taj je sampion za 2010.godinu %QWT&W

Comment

Ne bi ponovo bilo fer,posto recimo phenom i jos Dusna i Wander ako se prikljuce nisu igrali od pocetka,znaci osteceni su za 1 ligu.
                Smislicemo vec nesto,ima vremena @(*6sd$%

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg122222#msg122222 date=1270993368]
                  Ne bi ponovo bilo fer,posto recimo phenom i jos Dusna i Wander ako se prikljuce nisu igrali od pocetka,znaci osteceni su za 1 ligu.
                  Smislicemo vec nesto,ima vremena @(*6sd$%
                  [/quote]

Dobro h5g6k8

Comment

Opet cemo svi igrati na Lopeza. &*#GI(]
                    sigpic

Comment

Da li liga krece od pocetka??

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=1362.msg122508#msg122508 date=1271061453]
                        [/quote]
                        Kreci liga od pocetka,odigraj parove sada koji su postavljeni! @(*6sd$%
                        sigpic
                        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1362.msg122509#msg122509 date=1271061523]
                          [quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=1362.msg122508#msg122508 date=1271061453]
                          [/quote]
                          Kreci liga od pocetka,odigraj parove sada koji su postavljeni! @(*6sd$%
                          [/quote]

hvala, odigrao sam %QWT&W

Comment

Drugi sam na tabeli,barem jednom,makar to bilo i u prvom kolu! *T_*@SR
                            sigpic
                            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

auuuuuuuu mando &8@^J &8@^J

od koga si sad prepisivao,da i ja to sledeci put uradim $#^%RT $#^%RT

mando,ja da sam na tvom mestu ja bih ovu tabelu stavila u potpis $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=2546.msg122648#msg122648 date=1271097581]
                                Trebao bi Vladan da ispravi posto je pogresio kod mene,ja bi trebao da imam 9.5 bodova I#^@8
                                [/quote]

ispravljeno %QWT&W

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X