• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg119752#msg119752 date=1269448728]
      @ Mando
      Pa tu su nedje @(*6sd$%
      http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/...2&oId=MB02
      [/quote]
      Svaba je ipak pobjedila! $#^%RT
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Jeste,sto se ti zalis,uzeo si dva boda $#^%RT
        sigpic

Comment

Mando,samo ti nastavi da prepisujes od Vladana $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT

Vladan je ubedljivo najgore odigrao (krace receno,nema pojma l5'%9 ), tako da je pao na 3. mesto,a uskoro ce i na 4. h5g6k8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg119777#msg119777 date=1269503438]
            Mando,samo ti nastavi da prepisujes od Vladana $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT
            [/quote]
            Pa rekao je niki dan da ce vas pustiti da ga stignete,da bude zanimljivije!
            Pa sada kada je pao na trece mjesto,definitivno od njega prepisujem sledeca kola,posto ce da briljira! ;D
            sigpic
            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1362.msg119779#msg119779 date=1269503818]
              Pa rekao je niki dan da ce vas pustiti da ga stignete,da bude zanimljivije!
              Pa sada kada je pao na trece mjesto,definitivno od njega prepisujem sledeca kola,posto ce da briljira! ;D
              [/quote]

On da briljira ^*#(- ^*#(-

pa mi smo njega pustili,dali mu fore skoro 20 kola, cisto da bi bilo zanimljivije l5'%9

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg119780#msg119780 date=1269504004]
                On da briljira ^*#(- ^*#(-
                pa mi smo njega pustili,dali mu fore skoro 20 kola, cisto da bi bilo zanimljivije l5'%9
                [/quote]
                Bojana ne treba pretjerivati,prepisivao sam ja i od tebe pa nisi se pokazala,pa sam presao na Vladana! ;D ;D ;D ;D
                Sada treba dati Vladanu vremena,ja sam uz njega i od njega cu prepisivati! ;D ;D ;D
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1362.msg119781#msg119781 date=1269504360]
                  Bojana ne treba pretjerivati,prepisivao sam ja i od tebe pa nisi se pokazala,pa sam presao na Vladana! ;D ;D ;D ;D
                  Sada treba dati Vladanu vremena,ja sam uz njega i od njega cu prepisivati! ;D ;D ;D
                  [/quote]

Izgleda da ne znas u kom kolu od koga da prepisujes,uvek od pogresnog to radis $#^%RT

Evo da te savetujem, FC i Tmac su odlicni u poslednjih par kola,pocni od njih da prepisujes $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg119782#msg119782 date=1269504679]
                    Izgleda da ne znas u kom kolu od koga da prepisujes,uvek od pogresnog to radis $#^%RT
                    Evo da te savetujem, FC i Tmac su odlicni u poslednjih par kola,pocni od njih da prepisujes $#^%RT
                    [/quote]
                    Vladan!
                    sigpic

Comment

*T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR Koji je ovo Vladan :.8-] #^GH*# *T_*@SR

Nema sta glavna bitka ce se voditi izmedju mene i Tmac-a *#AI&D

Comment

Al' sam razvalio ovo kolo! +*@WT*48*

A, sta nam je sa :.8-]

&*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Dajte, pa gde su parovi za danas, ne mogu stici da odigram kasnije. &*(@W6
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Vise nece biti parova 7&@%q
                            sigpic

Comment

Samo su 2 kola bila potrebna i da Vladan padne sa 1. na 4. mesto.
                              Kazem ja,nije moguce drzati istu formu cele godine. $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tmac,zasto nisi postavio sve meceve koji se igraju danas,vidim da nema Novaka,Fafice fghj48d
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X