This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Jbg, pola po pola... Ima jos dosta do Wimbledona.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1362.msg62529#msg62529 date=1241279127]
      Jbg, pola po pola... Ima jos dosta do Wimbledona.
      [/quote]

;D ;D ;D....Vidjecemo.... ;)

Comment

e ako me i sad ispali onaj Gulbis,poludecu > >
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Izgleda da je poceo da ulazi u formu, sta je sa Almagrom!? Kako je igrao u Akapulku kao u transu, a sad ne moze prvo kolo da prodje.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

a standardno za igrace kao sto je on,odigraju jedan turnir savrseno,kao u transu i posle toga ih nema
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Ja odigrao na Kiefera,tu dobijam dva boda...Vidi ova trojka sto sad raspravlja mi vodimo ligi... ;D

Comment

Mozda bi bilo fer zarad zanimljivosti da propustimo fc ti i ja jedno kolo. Sta mislis?
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1362.msg62736#msg62736 date=1241303693]
                  Mozda bi bilo fer zarad zanimljivosti da propustimo fc ti i ja jedno kolo. Sta mislis?
                  [/quote]

Nebi bilo lose,bjezimo nekim po 50 bodova...
                  Ali vidi ovo ja idem na exkurziju kad se igra Madrid,ali nije jos sigurno dali cemo ici,ako ne budem isao propustamo ;)

Comment

Ajde vazi, ako se odlepimo jos vise pauziracu i ja to kolo koje ti budes odmarao.
                    sigpic

Comment

Veceras ce da vas pokopa Ray tricama.... ;)

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1362.msg62739#msg62739 date=1241303972]
                        Veceras ce da vas pokopa Ray tricama.... ;)
                        [/quote]
                        Nadamo se da nece ???
                        sigpic

Comment

Nemoj biti smesan, sahranice vas Gordon i Salmons! Hoces gledati tekmu?
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1362.msg62741#msg62741 date=1241304126]
                            [/quote]

Hocu,sta vam je uradio u 6 utakmici 51 poen.....
                            Jeli gledas na OBN ???

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1362.msg62742#msg62742 date=1241304182]
                              [/quote]

Jeli gledas na OBN ???
                              [/quote]
                              Jos ove god.,a od sledece na SK(naravno to su moje zelje,a mogucnosti nesto sasvim drugo)
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1362.msg62742#msg62742 date=1241304182]
                                [/quote]

Jeli gledas na OBN ???
                                [/quote]Pa naravno da gledam na OBN-u, carski komentatori. A sta je radio Salmons mislim 41, a on nije palijao samo trojke. Jbt ne znam sta da radim do 2, sto nisu stavili bar u 1 da se igra.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X