This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neće me nešto ovo pogađanje

Pred Novakov meč sa 38 gemova stavim 29 (bilo 39), umesto da će dati bar set, promenim da neće i smanjim vreme.
    A lepo iznam iz iskustva da ne treba ispravljati već urađeno, šta god da je.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 4 nule. Nije lose.
      sigpic

Comment

• Ja tri. Al imam još Vavrinku
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ja omanuh na Novakovom mecu , u broju gemova za jedan . Stavio sam 40 a bilo 39

Comment

• Shminka nije igrao na Vavrinku?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
              Ja omanuh na Novakovom mecu , u broju gemova za jedan . Stavio sam 40 a bilo 39
              Kako 40 gemova bez izgubljebnog seta

Ajde Stan igraaaaj
              sigpic

Comment

• Pa hteo sam da stavim da ce izgubiti jedan set ali ne znam sto odgovorio sa NO

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Shminka nije igrao na Vavrinku?
                  Imao dojavu da je noga u losem stanju

Comment

• u 1/4 je nemoguce sastaviti tim od 6 igraca

Comment

• Ako staviš Kuznjecovi i Robreda, već si dosta napravio
                      sigpic

Comment

• bolje bacit kredit u Miljacku

Comment

• Stan me je izvukao u ovom kolu
                          a uopste mi nije jasno kako cu da sastavim tim za QF
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• oni ustvari i ne mijenjaju cijene igraca od pocetka igrice...ista je, bez obzira s kim igraju

Pa je samo Kuznetsova jeftina dosla do 1/4...ostalo sve skupo

Comment

• Tacno se ne moze sastaviti tim
                              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Sa Stanom i Kuzom može
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X