X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan kapiten
    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ja odigrao svih sest parova, ostao mi jos jeadn poen Al ovo ti je ono, il pukovnik il pokojnik. Najpre ce biti ovo drugo
      Last edited by Prototype; 01-06-13, 21:14.

Comment

• Ja kao za probu stavim dva igrača i ostalo mi 118

Ne valja...
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Hampton 60 poena za set donosi
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ja sam aktivirala onih 50 dodatnih poena, inace nema sanse da sastavim tim
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Dobro ljudi, necemo jedni drugima govoriti sta da se igra

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Ja sam aktivirala onih 50 dodatnih poena, inace nema sanse da sastavim tim
                Pa moraću i ja. Da li to znači da imamo još jednom + 50*, pošto nam ostaje 150 kredita?

Hampton može da iznenadi, to kod žena nikad ne znaš.
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• noto, imas li idalje opciju da dodas sebi jos 50 boba?

Comment

• ja msm da bi trebalo da ima jer kosa 150, a imamo 300 A jeste videli novu opciju za kapitena
                    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• zar su i to mijenjali

Comment

• Ja sam aktivirao onih 50 extra poena i sastavio sam nekako 5 igraca , a sad stavili i koliko ce gemova da bude u mecu kapitena

Comment

• ukidaju 20 poena za svaki gem razlike

Comment

• Moze se uzeti gomilu poena na kapitena, ali moras biti brutalno tacan.

Comment

• Pa mora malo da zakomplikuju

Comment

• Kakav gem razlike, o čemu vi

Comment

Working...
                                X