This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Ali zato ima da vas oderem u SK ligi.Jeste da ste experti za tenis,ali sto bi reko Zika Pavlovic:"Mene moj insekt nikad ne vara."Tako ni mene,ipak sam bolji od vas sto se tice kladjenja. @(*6sd$% $#^%RT
    sigpic

Comment

Skok sa 12. na 2. mesto! ^%@7f ^%@7f ^%@7f

Comment

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=1362.msg231307#msg231307 date=1295300981]
        Ali ja imam pehar,tako da me je iskreno bas briga za ovu ligu ^%@7f ^%@7f
        [/quote]

Ja sam osvojila prvo izdanje ove lige, to ce zauvek ostati u istoriji l5'%9
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Priznajte mi ovo. #%d*

Zakasnio sam 6 minuta, ionako mecevi nisu poceli. I#^@8

Comment

Retro,stigao si bez brige i da si zakasnio svakako bi mogao da odigras,samo one meceve koji su poceli stavis 1,ostale tipujes kako zelis,ali si stigao na vrijeme i nisu ovdje tako stroga pravila,mecevi nisu ni poceli jos h5g6k8
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg231357#msg231357 date=1295303288]

Ja sam osvojila prvo izdanje ove lige, to ce zauvek ostati u istoriji l5'%9
              [/quote]

Zna se kako si osvojila.Samo da se zna da sam je bio neprikosnoven,ali samo par sedmice bio odsutan i izgubio sam vodsto i historijsku pobjedu

To moze Vladan potvrditi l5'%9

Comment

Da FC nije otisao na ekskurziju ne bi Bojana gledala titule &+I}\
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg231401#msg231401 date=1295309607]
                  [/quote]

Naravno Vlado ^%@7f

Comment

Hmh, ja sam zakasnila s prvim kolom... !*^*-S&
                    Da li mogu sad da odigram... od drugog kola? %QWT&W

Comment

Ja koliko vidim ti nisi propustila nijedno kolo %QWT&W
                      http://www.sportklub.info/forum/inde...html#msg229441
                      http://www.sportklub.info/forum/inde...html#msg230840
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, mislila sam na draw challenge... *#AI&D

Comment

A za draw challenge si zakasnila,nastavljamo od IW-a h5g6k8
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg231401#msg231401 date=1295309607]
                            [/quote]

Izgovori, izgovori ^&*ST*^#
                            Ja sam bila prva na kraju te lige i to je ono sto se pamti ^%@7f
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

Da li ce se vaziti mec Nadala i Mareja? %QWT&W

Comment

Nece @(*6sd$%
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X