Comment

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg161536#msg161536 date=1283171017]
      Ne znam da koristim exel,a od danas mi to svakako vise ne treba @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]

//h*svb //h*svb //h*svb
      kako si surov
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Ajde vjezbaj malo,Federer-Nadal,Djokovic-Nalbandian,odredi gemove trebace ti to,ljudi hoce da igraju tenisku ligu $#&+/
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg161541#msg161541 date=1283171143]
          Ajde vjezbaj malo,Federer-Nadal,Djokovic-Nalbandian,odredi gemove trebace ti to,ljudi hoce da igraju tenisku ligu $#&+/
          [/quote]

Vladane [0)-* :8-[/ [0)-* :8-[/ [0)-*

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nece te cvijece i poljupci izvuci ovoga puta,mozda bi ovaj problem rijesila ona Rogerova cokolada I#^@8
            sigpic

Comment

Evo saljem, samo mi reci adresu $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ih pa znas ti moju adresu,nemoj da se pravis luda p%8@
                i broj mobilnog,fiksnog... I#^@8 $#^%RT
                sigpic

Comment

$%&5qw7
                  izgleda da si me pomesao sa nekom drugom, ko zna kome ti sve dajes adresu i brojeve telefona $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Samo sam ih tebi dao $%&5qw7

Cokoladu sa Rogerove reklame,a ovu tortu napravi i posalji mi je i opet cu ja odredjivati gemove ^%@7f
                    http://www.mojkuvar.com/recette+article.storyid+708.htm
                    sigpic

Comment

sve to samo zbog granica za gemove, zaboravi snaci cu se $%&5@$A

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=1326.msg162002#msg162002 date=1283256090]
                        P.S. Niste dopunili tabelu $#^%RT
                        [/quote]
                        Da ja Aco radim na tabeli,bila bi davno sredjena :.8-]
                        Ali ja sam previse lijen rekose,a pogledaj samo kako su ovi parovi nekako neuredni,krivi,ovo se meni nikad ne bi desilo I#^@8
                        [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1326.msg161893#msg161893 date=1283208679]
                        12.kolo - 5 runda

Novak Djokovic-Viktor Troicki 34.5
                        Rafael Nadal-Teymuraz Gabashvili 30.5
                        Marcos Baghdatis-Arnaud Clement 34.5
                        James Blake-Kristof Vliegen 34.5
                        Mardy Fish-Jan Hajek 30.5
                        Fernando Verdasco-Fabio Fognini 34.5
                        [/quote]
                        sigpic

Comment

Ako ti se ne svidja, onda slobodno mozes sve sam da radis, ja ti prepustam $%&5@$A

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Necu ja da radim oko lige,pa ja sam previse lijen -E)%&4
                            Kad ce tabela? $#^%RT
                            Hoce li i nocas parovi biti krivo postovani? &*#GI(]
                            sigpic

Comment

Sto se lige tice, to bi bilo to, ja istupam, obratite se Vladanu, on to sve prelepo uradi (*#^R^

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Boki,salio sam se :8-[/ :8-[/ [0)-* [0)-*
                                Ti bas lijepo postujes parove,a tabelu kad stignes,pa nije secer u vodu $8#a
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X