X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tenis liga Sport klub, Sport klub Draw Challenge - komentari

Pa jos i nisam losa toliko, s' obzirom da sam samo 1 igrala $#^%RT $#^%RT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg156277#msg156277 date=1281958487]
      Nikola ti si pobijedio u Toronto draw challenge-u,BRAVO #$&+|r

[/quote]
      Hvala.
      Nije me bilo dugo,ali evo opet sam u igri. (*#^R^
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

Postavicu nocas ili sjutra zrijeb za USO,bice to ogromaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan zrijeb.
        Inace jos uvijek nisam sredio tabelu za Cincy,zaboravio sam p%8@
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1362.msg160474#msg160474 date=1282943922]
          Postavicu nocas ili sjutra zrijeb za USO,bice to ogromaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan zrijeb.
          Inace jos uvijek nisam sredio tabelu za Cincy,zaboravio sam p%8@
          [/quote]

(&$E# (&$E# (&$E#
          sve ti je sredjeno, samo treba brojeve da ukucas (&$E#

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

To je bilo za Toronto,ali ovdje treba da kucam i ko je prosao,pa da racunam bodove,tezina mi je oko toga da radim $#^%RT
            Danas bih je sredio,ali sam tebi trazio one linkove I#^@8
            sigpic

Comment

Nemoj sad da se vadis, sve je sredjeno, samo treba da ukucas par brojeva i Excel sve sam odradi, lenstino jedna *%@(D!RY-

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Uopste nije sredjeno,nisu isti igraci prolazili u Cincyu kao u Torontu (&$E# (&$E# (&$E#
                Opucio sam se dok si ti uzivala na moru,a ti tako //h*svb
                sigpic

Comment

svaka vam cast &8@^J kada to radite,ja ne bih sabirao to ni u ludilu,jedino ako ima neka para da se zaradi (%fsd%&j
                  sigpic
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Nema centa jednog moj dobri Dacho,nego igramo se malo,pa mora neko i to da radi %QWT&W
                    sigpic

Comment

znam da nema i da to radite iz zanimacije
                      ovo cu prvi put sad da probam da igram,da okusam srecu h5g6k8
                      sigpic

Comment

Dacho, sve je to lepo sredjeno, da Excel izracuna preko formula, ali Vladan je isuvise lenj #%d*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1362.msg160491#msg160491 date=1282944670]
                          Dacho, sve je to lepo sredjeno, da Excel izracuna preko formula, ali Vladan je isuvise lenj #%d*
                          [/quote]
                          Ja nisam lijen &*(@W6 &*(@W6 &*(@W6
                          Sredicu je nocas ili sjutra,a znas kad ces sledeci put da dobijes linkove (&$E#
                          sigpic

Comment

Vladane,nisi ti lenj :8-[/ :8-[/ :8-[/

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jos nisi uradio tabelu,stvarno si lijen,Vladane. $#^%RT
                              sigpic
                              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

nije vladan lenj bre.Kako crnogorac moze biti lenj??? ^&*ST*^#
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X