Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serie A 2013/2014 - (diskutovanje i komentarisanje utakmica uzivo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nije Juventus ovim nista izgubio izgubili su samo Vucninic i Guarin kojima ce ovo vjerovatno unazaditi karijere.
    Ovo je Arsenal, a ne ono što je danas bilo na Emiratesu.

Comment

• Ima još velikih 10 dana. Guarin može lagano da ode u Junajted, PSŽ ili na neko treće mesto...

Nešto slično je ovako Juve uradio za Islu ali ne može ni da pridje ovom. Juve verovatno posle večerašnjeg meča izdaje novo saopštenje u kojem će žestoko prozvati Inter.

Navijači sada protestuju protiv nekih direktora Intera (Fasone-ex Juve, Branke itd.)
      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Teraj Branku u logor i da dovedemo nekog bratica da kupuje robove. Bas me zanima kakvo ce saopstenje da izbaci Juventus, sto dizu frku za raspalog Guarina jos bolje sto vam ne dolazi. Da ljubite Tihomirovu sliku!
        sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Vala ovako nesto Juventus nikada nije uradio, ovo je teski neprofesionalizam. Ne krivim Inter kao klub, vec jbne celnike kluba. Dodju ti igraci da odrade medicinske preglede i baja zaustavi transfer. Juve je cekao da im Conte da zeleno svetlo za Islu, nije im dao i pregovori su zaustavljeni. Da je Isla kao Guarin zahtevao da ode, pustili bi ga. ALi Isla se useteo i ostao, nije se bunio.

Comment

• A realno bolje da Guarin ode u PSZ da se mi ovde ne svadjamo oko sitnice i da tu kao nesto menjamo igrace ne ide nikako Ajde da je neki igrac u pitanju. Opusteno samo, cekajte da Brajkula nesto napise to je amin.
            sigpic

Comment

• mnogo pompe a nista specijalno se ne desava, niko ne bi mnogo profitirao ovom zamenom, bolje da Inter uvali Guarina za kes pa da bira koga ce da kupi za te pare a i Juve da se resi Mirka i Djovinka ako im vec ne trebaju pa da rese desno krilo ili pojacaju napad
              VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Evo sta misli legenda o situaciji.

ChristianVieri ‏@vieri_bobo 5m
                Hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahaahh ahaahhahhahahhahaahahahahahhahahhhhahahahahhh
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Pa sta drugo da misli

Comment

• http://www.inter.it/en/news/44732

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014...-vucinic-swap/

Fredy’s Revenge...odlican naslov za neki film, zapretio frajer da nece da trenira. Odlicno odlicno samo sto pre oterati gamad, za pristojne pare. I da dovedemo Ernanesa da ga ugostimo kako dolikuje <3

edit: Bobo doktor
                    Last edited by Condition23; 21-01-14, 19:08.
                    sigpic

Comment

• samo treba racunati da cena igraca i cena ekstremno nezadovoljnog igraca ne mogu biti iste... gubi tu Inter par miliona sigurno, morace da dodaju dosta ako hoce Hernanesa
                      VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Guarin's agent still hope to re-open negotiation. Living out of reality
                        Round 2...
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 13m
                          Guarin, adesso ci prova il Napoli
                          Da probaju trampa Guarin - Pandev ?
                          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ode Dijamant kod Lipija

Guangzhou reach agreement with Diamanti, negotiating with Bologna

The negotiation continues, Guangzhou isn’t giving up on acquiring Diamanti. The Chinese club has reached an agreement with the player, but now need to convince Bologna who isn’t changing their request for 10 million euro, which would then be reinvested on mercato. Davide Lippi is in Bologna working on getting the deal done. Diamanti’s future could be far from Italy.

Koga vide kao zamenu

Bologna line up Diamanti replacements

With Alessandro Diamanti rumoured to be on his way out of Bologna, reports have linked the Rossoblu with three possible replacements.

Stories have emerged this month that Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande are interesting in signing the Italy international, and willing to part with between €8m-€10m to sign.

As such, Stadio believe that the Renato Dell’Ara have shortlisted three players are potential alternatives to Diamanti.

Sebastian Giovinco, who has found first team opportunities at Juventus hard to come by this season, is the first.

Whilst Inter youngster Mateo Kovacic is another linked, with Bologna potentially making a loan move for the Nerazzurri trequartista.

Former Catania man Alejandro Gomez is the third, who is apparently unhappy at current club Metalist.

Vrlo interesantan tekst za dobar deo foruma

PSG fail in Pjanic bid - report

Reports in the Italian Press this morning have claimed that Paris Saint-Germain have unsuccessfully tried for Miralem Pjanic.

The Gazzetta dello Sport write on Wednesday that the French club have attempted to bid for the Bosnian playmaker, but were quickly turned down by the Giallorossi.

The paper reveals that Laurent Blanc’s men offered the Stadio Olimpico outfit Javier Pastore plus €5m for Pjanic, but were swiftly rebuffed.

There are no indications however, as to whether PSG have been put off by this, and could come back in with another offer in the summer.

Kako je Ranokija na izlaznim vratima, ovaj transfer je više nego moguć

Inter still pursuing Lazio’s Hernanes

Hernanes is still an objective for Inter. The Brazilian midfielder potential arrival is however tied to the sales of Guarin and/or Ranocchia. For Guarin there have been some contacts from Napoli, Inter doesn’t want to sell him cheaply and prefers to just receive cash in the deal. The nero azzurri like Cannavaro but they don’t think he is worth much. Today Fassone could meet with Guarin’s agent and maybe also the player to figure out some solutions. The contract extension is not likely but also not impossible: Inter isn’t offering more than 2.5 million euro, so the situation is clear. Guarin’s future will likely decide the rest of Inter’s winter mercato

Comment

• http://www.football-italia.net/44175...-im-best-world

Comment

• Nije meni ovo što je on rekao baš nerealno, evo u njegovoj toj roli box zo box kako se obično naziva jedino Jaja Ture i Švajni bi možda mogli ispred, u defanzivi nijedan od njih, dok su eto tehnički bolji ova dvojica i kreativniji ka gore, ali ni to kod Vidala ne zaostaje jer čovek često daje golove i asistira, no ipak to kod ove dvojice deluje nekako elegantnije, tečnije, msm u napadu, dakle izjava nije daleko od istine.

Vrlo interesantno

Milan close in on Essien

Reports are growing that Milan are closing in on Michael Essien, with his representatives believed to be in the city.

The Chelsea midfielder has been suggested during this month as a potential midfield reinforcement for the Rossoneri, due to his perceived availability on a loan deal.

Whilst rumours quietened down following the Diavolo’s change in Coach last week, speculation today is that the club are closing in on a deal for the 31-year-old.

Reports this morning in France indicated that a deal to take the midfielder to San Siro was close to agreement and that has been followed up by Sky Sport 24’s assertion that Essien’s representatives are today in Milan for talks.

Essien has not played for Chelsea in the Champions League this term, so could appear in the competition for Milan against Atletico Madrid.

Stari as kupio i Lids Junajted

Report: Cellino buys Leeds United

Reports are growing that Cagliari President Massimo Cellino has sealed a deal to buy Leeds United.

It had already been suggested negotiations were at an advanced stage in the Daily Mail, but La Gazzetta dello Sport and the Corriere dello Sport both claim the deal for the Championship club is essentially complete.

This is not the first time Cellino has tried to invest in English football, as there was a failed attempt to buy West Ham United.

Cellino is one of the greatest ‘characters’ in Italian football, even though he lives in Miami.

Last year he spent several days in prison in Sardinia, accused of fraud for the construction of the Is Arenas stadium, which was later torn down for not having the requisite permits.

He is prone to outlandish public statements and can often be seen in the stands chain-smoking while watching Cagliari play.

He also inaugurated the opening of the Is Arenas by playing guitar and singing, as he is part of a band in his spare time.

Last season Cagliari’s game with Roma was called off by authorities after Cellino urged fans to attend even though it was due to be played behind closed doors, sparking public order fears.

If Cellino does buy Leeds United, questions will inevitably be asked on what this means for Cagliari, as he has expressed increasing frustration with the stadium situation.

After a year of travelling around the country without having a home stadium, the local council granted Cagliari the use of the Stadio Sant’Elia, but with reconstruction work very slow only 5,000 fans are allowed in at a time.

Cellino said before Christmas that he could no longer hold back the careers of players like Radja Nainggolan in these conditions and sold the Belgium international midfielder to Roma.

Odlazi im Burdiso, Roma traži novog štopera za rotaciju jer ostaje samo na Kastanu i Benatiji i odabir pada na Holanđaninu

Roma, meeting for Heitinga

After selling Burdisso to Genoa, Roma is looking for a defender. Their sporting director Walter Sabatini wants to ensure Rudi Garcia has enough options by bringing in a new name. This morning there was a meeting between Roma and an intermediary for Heitinga to see if there are conditions for a deal. Roma is preparing alternatives, they really liked Sao Paolo defender Toloi who was born in 1990. He is an interesting alternative for the future. Roma remains very active on transfer market, Heitinga is waiting.

Dok njihov direktor žari i pali Ostvro, Kaljari je potpisao mladog supertalentovanog Brazilca Adrijana

Tuttosport piše i sledeće, da nekadašnji igrač Zvezde rodom iz Crne Gore koji je nedavno raskinuo ugovor sa crveno belima stiže u Torinu, ne u Juve naravno, već u drugi klub iz tog grada

Tuttosport - Torino: On the right, Vesovic to arrive
                                I na kraju, bez uvrede, "pišanje po sirotinji" , dominacija na svim poljima reklo bi se, sem u Kupu naravno

Juve lead Italy in Money League

Juventus have overtaken Milan to lead Italy in Deloitte’s Football Money League for 2014 thanks to an almost €80m rise in revenue.

Real Madrid continue to lead the world’s clubs in terms of revenue generated, pulling in €518.9m during 2012-13, ahead of Barcelona on €482.6m and new third-placed side Bayern Munich with €431.2m.

Juventus are now the peninsula’s leading revenue generators, overtaking Milan for the honour with a revenue last season of €272.4m, representing an increase of over €80m on 2011-12’s figures.

The Rossoneri find themselves down two places to 10th in this year’s edition of the League, which considers money earned from matchday, broadcasting and commercial areas, despite having seen their numbers increase to €263.5m.

Inter have dropped three places to 15th in the table, whilst also seeing revenue fall by €17.4m in the last 12 months. Napoli notably drop out of the top 20 altogether, to 22nd with a drop of €32m on 2011-12, whilst Roma maintain 19th spot from last year with a rise of €9m.

Deloitte Football Money League 2014

1. Real Madrid - €518.9m

2. Barcelona - €482.6m

3. Bayern Munich - €431.2m

4. Manchester United - €423.8m

5. Paris Saint-Germain - €398.8m

6. Manchester City- €316.2m

7. Chelsea - €303.4m

8. Arsenal - €284.3m

9. Juventus - €272.4m

10. Milan - €263.5m

11. Borussia Dortmund - €256.2m