Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serie A 2013/2014 - (diskutovanje i komentarisanje utakmica uzivo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 5m
    Ufficiale adesso l'esonero di Rossi dalla @sampdoria: domani allen guidati da Pedone. Aspettando Miha (ma questo non c'è nel comunicato)
    Ceka se Mihajlovic u prevodu, sto znaci da ide i sa mesta selektora...
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ispada Sampa lagano

Comment

Trener Milana Massimiliano Allegri ostaće na klupi tima sa San Sira ukoliko dobije prijateljski meč protiv švicarskog Young Boysa, te meč u prvenstvu protiv Genoe.

Tako su odlučili u rukovodstvu tima iz Milana iako Rossoneri igraju dosta očajno na početku sezone. Allegri je dobio novu priliku usprkos slabom 10. mjestu i svega 13 osvojenih bodova u dosadašnjem dijelu prvenstva.

Uprava Rossonera je Allegriju saopštila da mora dobiti prijateljski susret protiv Young Boysa, te meč 13. kola na svom terenu protiv Genoe.

Ukoliko napravi kiks, Allegri će dobiti otkaz, a na njegovo mjesto će vjerovatno doći jedna od legendi kluba, Pippo Inzaghi ili Clarence Seedorf.

Comment

• Cuj ako dobije prijateljski mec, ovi prolupali skroz...
          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ja ne mogu da vjerujem.

Comment

• Što se tiče Delio Rosija i Sampe

Sampdoria have officially fired Coach Delio Rossi, as Sinisa Mihajlovic or Zdenek Zeman are expected to take over.

The decision was made after a seven-hour meeting and last night’s 2-1 defeat to Fiorentina.

Francesco Pedone has been appointed as caretaker manager, as Rossi and his entire staff have been sacked.

The Blucerchiati have just two wins, three draws and seven losses in Serie A this season.
              Dakle, kandidati su Zeman i Miha, milina po Samp, mada obojica su nadogradnja u odnosu na veselog "Gargamela"

Juventusova južna tribina zatvorena naredna dva meča zbog teritorijalne diskriminacije kako sam ja shvatio i transparenta te i zastave sa Vezuvom, tako najvatreniji tifozi neće imati priliku da pozdrav povratak Trezegea na Juventus Arenu

Parts of the Juventus Stadium will be closed for the club’s next two League games after the Bianconeri were punished for territorial discrimination.

The Curva Nord will be empty for one game, while the Curva Sud has been shut for two matches after last night’s 3-0 win over Napoli.

The two sections of the ground have been found guilty of being responsible for derogatory chants aimed at the city and people of Naples.

Juventus’ next two home matches are against Udinese and Sassuolo.
              Što se Alegrija tiče

Reports in the Italian Press this evening have claimed that Milan will stick with Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

Respected journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed that President Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani spoke this afternoon about the matter, but have decided to keep the tactician.

Rumours had surfaced that the Rossoneri would get rid of Allegri after a string of bad results have left the San Siro side languishing in mid-table.

Pippo Inzaghi was believed to be the favourite to replace the former Cagliari, but Di Marzio has claimed that the Diavolo will keep their Coach.
              kakav crni Jang Bojs, pa nisu pali sa banane valjda.
              Last edited by Brajkula; 11-11-13, 22:05.

Comment

• I ja procitao, Galliani izjavio da ce ostati ovaj do kraja sezone...
                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Idu da odrade ovu sezonu kako znaju i umeju, slicno kao i 2000/2001. A onda remont...

Comment

• Ma stežu se za svaki euro u Milanu, ne daje im se naknada štete za raskid ugovora nikako pa će da trpe ovo brukanje do kraja. Mada sam čitao da su skoro cimali Manigu, ali se sve svelo na rekla kazala.

Comment

• Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 7h
                      Official: Chievo sacked Sannino; Sampdoria sacked Delio Rossi. International break is the kiss of death for italian managers

Inace Kjevo postavio novog-starog trenera, Eugenia Corinija

Comment

• Šmekerski ovo odradio Sky

Ćelavac Korini opet da glumi vatrogasca, nzm zašto je on uopšte i odlazio sa te klupe, da bi se opet vratio kao što je i prošle sezone dobio priliku da debituje u društvu najboljih kao trener.

Comment

• Siniša Pils lajt, stvarno najbolje

There are reports Sinisa Mihajlovic has agreed to become the new Sampdoria Coach, but must first break away from the Serbia side.

The former Catania and Fiorentina tactician had been the hot favourite ever since Delio Rossi was sacked on Monday evening.

The only problem is he is still under contract with the Serbian Federation until June 2014, although failure to qualify for the World Cup could well see him released early.

According to both Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset, Mihajlovic met with Samp officials today and agreed personal terms to take over.

It would be a contract until the end of the season with option to renew if the team avoids relegation.

The final step will be tomorrow, as Mihajlovic is due to meet with the Serbian Federation.

If he cannot get free from that position quickly, then the Blucerchiati would instead turn to Edy Reja.

This would be a return to Sampdoria, where Mihajlovic played 110 games and scored 12 goals from 1994 to 1998.
                          ....koju li će pesmu da ih tera da uče

Comment

• Reeeeeeeci da si i dalje selektor, reeeeeeeeeci

Serbia boss Sinisa Mihajlovic has dismissed reports that he’s agreed to become the new Coach of Sampdoria.

It was being claimed that the former Roma, Samp, Lazio and Inter man was set to take over from the axed Delio Rossi.

“There is no agreement with Sampdoria,” the 44-year-old noted. “I’m in charge of Serbia and while that is the case then I don’t want to talk about any clubs.

“My priority is Serbia and that comes before anything else. We have a tough test against Russia tomorrow and that is all I’m thinking about.

“Then, at the start of next week, I’ll speak with the Federation officials and we’ll see what could happen next.”

Zdenek Zeman, Davide Ballardini and Edy Reja have also been paired with the Marassi hotseat.

Mihajlovic has admitted in the past that he’d like to work in Italy again after spells at Bologna, Catania and Fiorentina.

Comment

• upravo citam na jednoj fb stranici Bayerna kako su Juventus, Napoli i Roma u trci za igraca Minhenskog kluba Xherdana Shaqiri-ja
                              VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

Working...
                              X