Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaa tek sada sam provalila kako GGL čeka servis.. cup-cup...pauza..cup...
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Stan break

Comment

• Kako lepo igra Paire
        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• @Šminka

Jesi to posto pitar, pa ti plava boja ne valja ?! Samo zbog kiksa protiv Radnika.

Vladane, ostaješ li do Blejka ?!
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Podloga je takva da savrseno odgovara nekadasnjem sampionu USOa Lleytonu Hewittu

Naravno da ostajem, mada ce pobijediti ono drvo, nije jos vrijeme za kraj
            sigpic

Comment

• Aha, zbog najljepseg sportskog direktora u regiji presporo je, fkt...

Comment

• Au , Delpo

Comment

• Cita lekciju Spanac
                  sigpic

Comment

• Not sure if US Open
                    or Roland Garros
                    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Šta fali, 'mitiraju plavu šljaku, boju i brzinu su potrefili, čak se može i proklizavati.

Ne bi trebo James izgubiti, ali sam isto tako mislio i za Raonića prošle godine, pa smo i ja i on dobili po ušima. I ovaj Karlović, otkako je imao blizak susret s Bogom, igra kao lud.
                      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Podloga odgovara vecini igraca.
                        A Delpo kao da je s Djokovicem vjezbao smash. Cak ga je i nadmasio, Novak bar prebaci preko mreze.

Comment

• Ima James da crkne da dobije, to je jedan od najvecih boraca u istoriji sporta, nece taj tako lako otici.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kako šibaju Venusi i Zie

Comment

• Kisa...
                              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ode i Lejton

Comment

Working...
                                X