• Show
Clear All

• Mesec dana
    sigpic

Comment

• Ziko, vidimo se za mesec dana

sredili su terene, sad ce kisa
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• почиње
        sigpic

Comment

• bolje to Boksi idi spavaj treba ti ustati ujutru imace vremena da se odgleda repriza

Comment

• ma kakvo spavanje, kakav posao, sad cekam

@epells: Line for Federer match in Armstrong stretching all the way to entrance of Ashe. #usopen."

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bogami spremi ti i malo kafe za svaki slucaj

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Ziko, vidimo se za mesec dana

sredili su terene, sad ce kisa
                мислим, почиње киша....

Јанка и не морамо да гледамо, знамо то напамет...
                Last edited by Žika; 02-09-13, 21:51.
                sigpic

Comment

• Niko nece da se kladi?

Comment

• ove zene se pojavljuju, ajmo Peneta, sad pravi brejk i resavaj ovo u 2 seta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                      Niko nece da se kladi?
                      nisam u toku Majo o cemu je rec

Comment

• Sta je s Rafom, ostaje u nocnom programu?

Comment

• Navija li iko za Halep...
                          sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                            Sta je s Rafom, ostaje u nocnom programu?
                            Pa da, zato su i sve pomerili, da bi on poceo na vreme.
                            Njima je danas praznik, popodne su im udarni termini sto se tice TV-a, a kisa ih je skroz presla

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To Flavia bre brejk...nikada nisi imala vise navijaca Bravo devojko
                              sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• ajmo Flavia, jos 2 gema

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X