X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da, prioritet su i muski mecevi:

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 23s
    Ivanovic-Azarenka canceled. Federer-Robredo moved to Armstrong. Gasquet-Raonic moved to Ct 17. #USOpen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Evo se i ovi autici poceli vozikati po AA opet...znaci kisa pocinje za 20tak min

Glupost je da su muski prioritet, pa djevojke ce u subotu finale igrati...a oni u ponedjeljak

Comment

• Ja sam krivaeto priznajem
        A sto je @shminka trazio analizu a?
        Cek samo kad budem analizirala kad bude najvaznije,sutra necu
        A i sta bi falilo zenama da igraju 4 seta
        sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Pa sta bi na kraju? U koliko je milkica po nasem vremenu?
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Cim zavrse Peneta i Halep, ne pre 11h, po nasem

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ja nesto skontala da je pre Feda i Ana, al nemojte moj zakljucak uzimati za ozbiljno
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• tako je bilo, ali Ana je otkazana, a Fed pomeren na drugi teren

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Rafa ostaje u 1?
                  Originally posted by Casiraghi
                  Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                  Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                  Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Nizak je pritisak u Njujorku, kisa neminovna
                    sigpic

Comment

• Halep i Peneta ce da dozive najvece ovacije u zivotu kada zavrse mec
                      sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Ma uzalud, one idu u 3. set koliko vidim, a ocekuje se samo da 1h ne pada kisa i posle ce ponovo poceti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hocu i ja da se kladim, dosadno mi. Samo necu na Federerovoj temi.
                          Evo jedan zicer za mog protivnika - kazem da Janko dobija.

Comment

• Izgleda da krece opsta seoba na LA, bice im dzaba sve su prilike...
                            sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• ја ћу да анализирам у напред! Јанко и Ана иду кући али им киша продужава боравак...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
                                ja nesto skontala da je pre Feda i Ana, al nemojte moj zakljucak uzimati za ozbiljno
                                nisam procitala prethodnu stranicu, samo sam kao sivonja uletela i bacila komentar
                                in another life
                                I will love you again, RF.

Comment

Working...
                                X