Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jel sad igra onaj što tankuje pola godine?
    sigpic

Comment

• Nek su oni Andreeva pogurali u glavni dio turnira

Comment

• Kakav smeker ovaj Federer
        sigpic

Comment

• hoce li mi neko reci kako izgleda?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            hoce li mi neko reci kako izgleda?
            Buntovnicki, stavio neku kapu na glavu, plavu. Ima narandzasto - zeleni sorc, crveno - plavu majicu sa zutim prugama. Pustio stomak, veci mu je nego ikad, iskocila mu bubuljica na nos. Ja prebacio na Marina od muke.
            sigpic

Comment

• Dutra da Silva prvi kandidat za sofisticirani čobanski poziv.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                Buntovnicki, stavio neku kapu na glavu, plavu. Ima narandzasto - zeleni sorc, crveno - plavu majicu sa zutim prugama. Pustio stomak, veci mu je nego ikad, iskocila mu bubuljica na nos. Ja prebacio na Marina od muke.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Viktor
                  Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Tandjarast mu djon, svijetli dok trci

Comment

• Odigra covjek samo 4 poena i vec imamo potez dana.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Majstor

Samo ove patike bas bodu oci

Comment

• Slabo Rumun zapoceo, valjda ce mu dati Rodzer poneki gem

Comment

• 12-2 poeni...dajte novog protivnika

Comment

• ja jos uvek cekam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Odskok na centralnom mi se uopste ne svidja.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X