Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izgleda da sam pogodio kada sam rekao da ce Lisicki i Stosur potrajati .
    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Ferer izgubio dobijen set
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Deliiiiiii

Porekeeeeee
        Last edited by miloolja; 29-06-13, 18:10.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da li to osjećam strah u tvom postu ili mi se čini?!
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Ma kakav strah.. samo tebe želim da poštedim svih muka
            A i navijam za slađeg
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sabine

Comment

• Dona Vekic igra mix sa Blejkom Dzejms danas igrao 5-ti set u muskom dublu koji je zavrsio 14-12 cini mi se,Melcer i on tukli nekoga...
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Ako do sad u njihovih 6 meceva nije uzeo set...ne mora ni danas da se ubija za isti. Ajmo Nole....
                  Last edited by draza; 29-06-13, 18:30.

Comment

• Ajde Haas, pravi taj brejk.
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                      Ajde Haas, pravi taj brejk.
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                      You're a master of karate and friendship
                      For everyone

Comment

• Nole

Comment

• Nole rutinski sto ne bi rekao za Ferera koprca se Dolgopolov
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ako mu se ne vrati ovo sa brejk loptama u finalu onda nema Boga.

Comment

• ovo je samo zagrevanje za 4 rundu da vidi nemac sta ga ocekuje sa 2 strane mreze

Comment

• Ja sam poprilicno zadovoljan njegovom igrom... Igraju 50 minuta i Sardi mu nije uzeo vise od 2 poena na servisu...

Igra jako dobro, stalozeno i sa sigurnoscu da moze da udari svaki udarac. Stvarno je fantastican danas. Samo neka tako nastavi .
                                sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X