X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahah, opasan Sale

bas mi je zao sto nisam gledala taj mec
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ni Nislije ne mogu napuniti salu za DC. Bas bezveze sto je ovoliko prazno!
      Moze li Laslo sa Semom, ja mislim da ce ovo biti zanimljiv mec.
      sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Ma samo Djokovic moze da napuni halu trenutno, a sto se tice BGa, ne moze ni on ako nije u pitanju finale.

dobro igra Djere, imao je bp ali je Kveri dobro odservirao, tako da mislim da nije bez sansi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma da , Kveri je ocajan do sada
          Ako uzme prvi set Djere to ce mu potreban zamah...samo da ne klone ako ga izgubi
          sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Bravo Laslo
            ajmo jos 2

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarRF View Post
              Ni Nislije ne mogu napuniti salu za DC. Bas bezveze sto je ovoliko prazno!
              Moze li Laslo sa Semom, ja mislim da ce ovo biti zanimljiv mec.
              Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Ma samo Djokovic moze da napuni halu trenutno, a sto se tice BGa, ne moze ni on ako nije u pitanju finale.
              i
              Nije stvar u tome, nego je realno ovo trećerazredno takmičenje, a i mi nismo teniska nacija.
              “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Comment

• Norrie dobio Aguta i to je gubio 2:0

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ajmo Duci

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Boze kako mi je muka od ovog Mijaljevica

tt
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Mijaljevic je kreten

e steta, ali servis nije mogao da ubaci u TBu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bas steta

I kako su uzasne ove prazne tribine...ko da im Ameri dolaze svaki dan, pa makar i u bocanju da su

tt
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• A da je u pitanju BG, pljuvacina bi bila na sve strane, kad ono ni Nis ne moze da napuni tribine

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa dobro ovo je veci grad...al steta kad smo samo zemlja fudbala i kosarke i nista vise...kakvi sportska nacija kakvi bakraci. Pihhh...

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jeste, ali uvek kazu, zasto mora sve u BG, mi bi napunili halu, a na kraju bude isto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X