No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auu kako ga je pomeo Lajovic u prvom setu.vidjelo se i na Us openu da je u dobroj formi a da je imao neki bolji zrijeb bilo bi to neko 3-4 kolo sigurno.Bas je napredovao u zadnje vrijeme,osnovni udarci su mu mnogo jaci i prodorniji a zapazio sam i da sve cesce pogadja neke uglove ala Federer...na njegovu zalost servis je i dalje ogromna mana i po svoj prilici nikad ga nece ni imati.

Puju je dusa u nosu nakon svakog dugog poena i morao bi da smrsa i popravi kondiciju pa onda mozda moze da racuna sa plasmanom u top 10.Bice tesko to ostvariti jer je limitiran talentom ali je zato jedan od fizicki najjacih tenisera i kada on poklopi lopticu kako treba tu vracanja nema...dosta je slican Dzeku Soku.

Comment

• Ja sam bas mnogo vise ocekivala od Puja ove sezone, ali on igra ocajno, bukvalno ide na sirovu snagu, bez plana B
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Uživanje je gledati Dutzeja kad dobro igra

Deri prevaru

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Ja sam bas mnogo vise ocekivala od Puja ove sezone, ali on igra ocajno, bukvalno ide na sirovu snagu, bez plana B
          Ne moze,ne zna nista drugo...nema igru po cijelom terenu kao vecina francuskih igraca. Moze da smrsa ako nista,bar ce kretanje biti bolje.

Comment

• I ovakav je jači od svih njih

Comment

• Ajde Duci kakav Puj

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ko je bolji?

Comment

• Ajde Duci, jos samo jedan

Comment

• Mogao je mnogo ranije da resi ovaj set, ali je mogao i da izgubi, tako da je na kraju odlicno ispalo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako su ih svi odpisali....

Comment

• Pa i dalje su Francuzi favoriti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Naravno da jesu ali... Duci dobije ovaj meč, Conga nije nepobjediv - zna zabrljati a dubl nemam pojma ni ko igra.

Comment

• Koji je rez tenutno?

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 2-1 u setovima i 4-1 u četvrtom setu za Lajovića
                              Last edited by torpedo; 15-09-17, 14:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                                Naravno da jesu ali... Duci dobije ovaj meč, Conga nije nepobjediv - zna zabrljati a dubl nemam pojma ni ko igra.
                                Conga nije nepobediv, ali sumnjam da ce ga Djere dobiti, a njihov dubl je 100% jaci i bolji od naseg, to nam je uvek bio najlosiji deo tima.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X