No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ako ode na DC i igra, onda je sve neka žešća priča ili pak sprdnja oko njegovog tenisa i dalje karijere. Trećeg objašnjenja nema.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pocinje prodaja karata

Počinje prodaja ulaznica za meč Srbija - Španija
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• sastav Spanaca

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Ako ode na DC i igra, onda je sve neka žešća priča ili pak sprdnja oko njegovog tenisa i dalje karijere. Trećeg objašnjenja nema.
            Malo si prestroga, ali ne cini mi se razumnom odlukom.

Pretpostavljam da ovu godinu smatra idealnom za DC. Ne treba mu odmor, Spaniju bi trebali pobijediti a na jesen moze biti dobra prilika za nesto vece.

Comment

• A sta ce mu jos jedan DC?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Strategije bez...

Comment

• Bojana ništa od jeftinih karata Hahahah aj da vidimo na šta će ličiti ovaj put Nole u DC... Ono prošli put vrlo neozbiljno. Očekujem prolaz Španije
                  Edit: panchev, kakvoj se strategiji možemo nadati kad je Ziki trener...
                  Last edited by NEMANJA97; 28-03-17, 20:11.

Comment

• Ma odlucila sam da ne idem kad sam videla sa kojim igracima Spanci dolaze, niko od njih mi se ne gleda.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nadal nas sve ispalio

Comment

• Ma Busta, Granollers, Ramos, bas mi se nesto ne daju pare za njih

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dovoljno je samo čuti Ramos Zabava u najavi

Comment

• Bojana čekala Verdaska..

Mislim selektor im je Končita.. Pa to ne zaslužuje ni na TV-u da se pogleda..

Comment

• Videla sam Verdaska, nije mi on nesto
                              ali u svakom slucaju bi bilo bolje da je on dosao, gledali bi bolji tenis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                                Malo si prestroga, ali ne cini mi se razumnom odlukom.

Pretpostavljam da ovu godinu smatra idealnom za DC. Ne treba mu odmor, Spaniju bi trebali pobijediti a na jesen moze biti dobra prilika za nesto vece.
                                Ihhh, ovo sam napisala pre 7 dana, bila sam blago reći šokirana saznanjem da će da igra DC na hc (ni na šljaci ne bih odobravala), dok se stalno provlači priča o povredi... kao i protiv Rusa...povlači se sa turnira, uostalom znaš sve, šta ti sada nabrajam.
                                Posle tih 7 dana, mogu samo da kažem... valjda zna šta radi, iako svi u to sumnjamo, očigledno često.

Žao mi je što neću moći da gledam DC tog vikenda, bez obzira što Španci dolaze u oslabljenom sastavu.
                                Last edited by miloolja; 29-03-17, 15:13.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X