• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
      a koliko godina ima?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• 21. rođendan u januaru

Comment

• hvala

Edmund udara skroz opusteno, Gofan pod pritiskom pobede, ali ipak jos nista nije gotovo.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Odlican izbor Belgijance sto se tice podloge.
            OVAKO

Comment

• Rece Emir

Gledao sam mu bar 40 Celindzer meceva, impresivno i na sljaci i na betonu. Ocekivao sam nesto brzi napredak kroz ranking, ali sve ce to pasti u vodu ako ovo dobije
              Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Ja mislim da ovde vracanja nema, Velika Britanija je osvojila Dejvis Kup

Odlican potez Smita, a o Edmundovoj partiji nemam reci

sigpic

Comment

• shminka kad si vec tu, ima li edmund brace ili sestara?
                  It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Gofan jadan ne zna sta ga je snaslo, bas se skroz pogubio, definitivno nije ocekivao da je ovaj u stanju ovako da bije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jako mi je krivo sto Buenos Aires nije prenosen, a gledali smo Celindzere iz svakakvih nedodjija.. nije on dzabe onako tukao Zebaljosa i Berloka na njihovom terenu

sigpic

Comment

• Ja mislim da ovaj rezultat je zbog ocajne forme Gofana, ne toliko zbog Kajla. Okej, igra odlicno mali, ali Gofan trenutno lici na fjucers igrac. Lik ima ispod 40% prvog, milion UE, bukvalno se raspada. Britanija ce sutra slaviti titulu, a i nije moglo biti drugacije cim sam saznao kakva ce biti podloga.
                        OVAKO

Comment

• Gresi Gofan, ali Edmund kad uhvati da udara onaj fh, nema tu odbrane.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad ce ga bagelovati
                            OVAKO

Comment

• Proigrao Gofan, i eto odma probleme za Kajl. Ali, i dalje ima ogromnu prednost, bice steta ako ne iskoristi ovo.
                              Last edited by Stefan-kobe; 27-11-15, 14:17.
                              OVAKO

Comment

• I sada će naravno da dobije, a nije mogao 3:0 ili 3:1

Comment

Working...
                                X