• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakav je majstor Gerasimov, dođi Rublevu da se igramo

Comment

• A shminkin Stanimal gubi 3:0 od velikog de Bakkera, i to dupli brejk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
        Kakav je majstor Gerasimov, dođi Rublevu da se igramo
        Jesi zalupao 3-0 Sousu?

Omg bagelovace ga
        Last edited by Stefan-kobe; 18-09-15, 12:24.
        OVAKO

Comment

• Samo uživam u kvalitetnom tenisu a ne gledam te talente kojima treba 15 setova da bi uzeli 1. Udri je Egore nije tvoja, vrati krompir majstore

Comment

• Sta radi mocni Sousa
            OVAKO

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Thiemo de Baker pre mesec dana izgubio od Tomislav Tomo Goat Brkic, a danas Wawrinka gubi 2-1 od njega i je na pragu poraza.
                OVAKO

Comment

• Nije jos na pragu poraza, ali Stan je ocajan danas, bas previse neiznudjenih gresaka

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gubi 2-1, naravno da je blizi porazu nego pobjedi.
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Skot se sprda sa Kokinakisom, bolje Grotha da su stavili da igra
                      Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• E sad vec jeste na pragu poraza, De Bakker napravio brejk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dali se meni to cini ili je Wawrinka vec na rubu svojih snaga? Cini mi se da ce umreti svaki trenutak...
                          OVAKO

Comment

• I meni tako izgleda, vec duze vreme, kao da nema snage

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Wawrinka se raspada u fizickom smislu...
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Dolazi iz Minska i zna sve o tenisu. Zlatna era mu ne dozvoljava da se probije u visine, zato mu ostaje DC da pokaže vrijednosti protiv najboljih. U 2 seta je osvojio gem i svi su vjerovali u njega, između ostalog cijela Bjelorusija i ja. Naredna 3 seta je očekivano rutinski odradio i to su svi znali, između ostalog cijela Bjelorusija i ja. Sam će izbaciti Portugal jer je tako u mogućnosti. Dame i gospođe, junak dana na terenima DC-a, veliki Egor Gerasimov.

Comment

Working...
                                X