No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nije onako, ima odličan bekend, stabilan, a može njima i napasti...jedina slabost je defanziva

što će nadograditi u godinama koje slijede, daleko je najjači od ovih mladih

Comment

• Gledate kako Fognini preslušava balavurdiju, a niste svjesni da je Gerasimov izbjegao tricikl, skoro u zadnji čas

Comment

• Jbg, sam je sebe pobedio
        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• A bjezi tamo ispustio si set Sad i pobesneo, pocece raspad.
          OVAKO

Comment

• Pa nije bas, bh mu sluzi za prebacivanje, retko kad stekne prednost tim udarcem, za razliku od fh.

Al' je poludeo sad
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Bojana sta ti je, vidis da udara vinere i sa BH strane, preuzima incijativu i konstantno napada. Odlican je sa oba krila, defanziva i psiha ckripe samo.
              OVAKO

Comment

• Ocigledno ne gledamo isti mec, sa bh strane je vidljivo slabiji

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa nije Wawrinka da mora napadat sa obje strane, stabilnost na BHu mu je dovoljna

Comment

• Naravno da je slabiji nego sa FH strane, ali daleko od toga da je na BH "onako".
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Pa ako se porede fh i bh, onda je bh onako, zato sto mu je fh vec sad vrhunski udarac

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                        Bojana sta ti je, vidis da udara vinere i sa BH strane, preuzima incijativu i konstantno napada. Odlican je sa oba krila, defanziva i psiha ckripe samo.
                        Dodaj i igru na mrezi
                        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ali ponasanje mu je kriminalno, mora odmah da poradi na to jer ovo je prava sramota.
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Na mreži svi mladi objašnjavaju

kako ne treba

Comment

• Na ponasanju bas mora da radi, inace uzalud mu sve

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vidi ga i sad, Fonjini dobar servis, onda dobar prilazni udarac i dobar volej na mrezi i ovaj lupa reket.
                                Gotov je, raspasce se.
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X