Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

[quote author=bice link=topic=1286.msg170137#msg170137 date=1284815572]
    Ovi cesi su ludi.I Stepanek i Berdyh igrali juce po 3 sata i vise i opet igraju danas.Pa opet sutra fghj48d
    [/quote]

nije to nista neobicno. pa ljubo i ancic su uvijek igrali sve meceve. i osvojili DC

Comment

Pa tesko ce Stepanek izdrzati u svojih 32 godine. @(*6sd$%
      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

nasao sam link

Comment

[quote author=bice link=topic=1286.msg170145#msg170145 date=1284816646]
          [/quote]
          pre ce stepanek izdrzati u 3 dana 3 meca, nego djovak.

Comment

Pa ovo je dubl, ne umaraju se ovdje puno, nema trcanja uospte, samo stoje na mrezi, plus nakon svakog poena pravi se pauza od 30 sekundi. Djokovic je los dubl igrac,nece Ziki moci sam.

Comment

[quote author=bice link=topic=1286.msg170145#msg170145 date=1284816646]
              [/quote]

na stepaneku se godine ne primjete
              jako je on lagan na nogama za godine. to me stvarno impresionira
              plus je ovo dubl a ne singl

Comment

Djokovic bolji od Zimonje u dublu &8@^J
                Ajmo jos dva seta i DC je nas ^%@7f
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ruki link=topic=1286.msg170150#msg170150 date=1284817264]
                  na stepaneku se godine ne primjete
                  jako je on lagan na nogama za godine. to me stvarno impresionira
                  plus je ovo dubl a ne singl
                  [/quote]

Ma ne primecuju se godine,izgleda ko da ima 55 $#^%RT
                  sigpic
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

ajmo jos samo 2 seta #$&+|r #$&+|r

Francuzi isto uzeli 1.set
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

Uzeshe brejk ovi... /SR&]

Sad vr'camo... *#AI&D
                      Novaku nijedan... (&$E#

Ma ja mislim da Novak nije hteo da igra jer nisu dozvolili da Srki i Dica igraju... &+I}\
                      “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                      Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Kako je glupo izgubljen brejk,kako je neke stvari bez ikakve potrebe promasio Zimonic.Ali mogli su i do brejka u prvom gemu drugog seta,tu je Novak kriv.
                        Sansa je Berdych-ov servis *#AI&D
                        sigpic

Comment

Nenad ne igra dobro..zablistao je na par voleja..ostalo ne valja...
                          “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                          Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Ovaj set je izgubljen,ne mogu da uzmu gem na Nenadov servis,a njegov servis bi trebao da je sigurniji od Novakovog &*(@W6
                            sigpic

Comment

Ovo je nadrelano loshe odigrano...serviraju za 6-1...crni,crnci #%d*

Comment

Ziki je celu americku turneju odigrao bas lose, izgleda da uopste nije u formi +-*^%*
                                ali ja se nadam da ce zaigrati u nastavku kako zna #$&+|r

e bre Ziki #%d*
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X