X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

E ovo vec nikako ne valja... $JS}| $JS}| $JS}|
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Zamalo... #%d*

Ajmo Janko... *#AI&D
      “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
      Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Janko trenutno igra bolje i mislim da moze do brejka u sledecem gemu.
        Cak i ako se udje u TB Janko je favorit.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Nemoguce sta je stigao i kako je odigrao iz te pozicije $%&RQa $%&RQa $%&RQa
          sigpic

Comment

Shta pogodi ovaj... (&$E#

Igra Janko bolje...osvaja ovo *#AI&D
            Kol'ko me nerviraju ovi nashi shto se prse kad ih usnimi kamera... #%d*
            “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
            Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

A tek oni sto su otisli tamo samo da budu vidjeni,kao Bojana $#^%RT
              Izgubio mi je Nalby,pobijedila me Bojana //h*svb
              Ajde Janko,zavrsi to legendo #$&+|r
              sigpic

Comment

ajde Janko!!!
                Originally posted by gokara
                Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Bojana pozer... $#^%RT

Rekoh ti da ga pretera za Nalbyja... $8#a gde ce se machuje sa Monfom tol'ko...

Brejk! *#AI&D

Comment

5:2 za Jankelu u TB-u #$&+|r
                    sigpic

Comment

Ajmo legendo jos 2 poena!

Kad vec Jogovic nece da igra za reprezentaciju mora Janko da cupa. 7&@%q $#^%RT
                      sigpic

Comment

Viktor je za sve kriv,ne bi ga vise nikad zvao $#^%RT

Kako je igrao Falla?
                        sigpic

Comment

Bravo Janko legendo,BRAVO &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
                          Sad je sve vraceno u normalu l5'%9
                          A Viktor da je pobijedio ovo bi bilo vec sad rijeseno (&$E#
                          sigpic

Comment

Bravo,Janko!
                            Sad oderi i onog Shtepaneka.Nolence i Ziki ce ove shabane l5'%9

Ochigledno ne mozhe nishta lako...Mislim da je Viktoru jednako teshko kolko mu mi bacamo h8 $#^%RT

Comment

uh.. sad mi je pao kamen sa srca..
                              da je bilo 2:0 za njih bilo bi mnogo opasno..
                              Originally posted by gokara
                              Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Bravo Janko, kakva igracina i koliki srbenda! &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
                                Pa covek bi igrao sa gripom za reprezentaciju i dao sve od sebe. &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J
                                Jos jedna pobeda nad Top 10 igracem i sjajna igra, bravo legendo. &8@^J

Kako je igrao Fish? (%fsd%&j
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X