Clear All

• Britanci pješke do 2:0

Comment

• Britanci 2:0... odlicna ideja staviti Mareja u dubl

Comment

• ajmo sad po jedan brejk

ali koliko Role bodri Stana
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Nume Stan da udari bekend volej jednom rukom

Comment

• Finska smanjila na 2-1...dobili dubl vrlo lako 3-0...sutra Damir protiv Jarrka...ako ne uspije to dobiti, Mirza sigurno donosi pobjedu u 5. meču

Comment

• kako bi bilo dobro da sad naprave brejk, ali ovi bas dobro serviraju

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Razigrao se i Stan, jos setipo i gotovo.
                Kazahstanci se ispucali u prva 2 seta i to bi bilo to, nemaju ni snage vise a bogami ni znanja protiv Roleta i Stana, bar su se borili koliko su mogli
                sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Ovaj servis gejm nije bilo prvog servisa do zadnjeg poena trebali su to iskoristiti

Comment

• Stan nije niti jedan ritern vratio u polje, tako da nisu imali sanse.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sada neće niti jedan servis pogoditi i tu je priči kraj.

Comment

• bravo Stan

Sad neka ih pritisnu, brejk bi genijalno pao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mirise na brejk
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• kako je ovo Stan izvukao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• onaj prvi volej sigurno nije bio regularan

Comment

• Najzad i Stan da odradi jedan gem kako treba.

EDIT:

@shminka, i meni se ucinilo.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X