No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da mu hoće Roger 2,3 odgojno obrazovne opalit da se vrati među smrtnike.

Comment

• Vavrinka

Da Rodzer sam igra dubl pjeske bi dobio.
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Ako Ljodra i Beneto izgube dubl danas, neka se ubiju

Comment

• Kakvi su navijaci ?
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Sad sam se tek ukljucila, je l' su Role i Stan imali prilike za brejk?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da nisu
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Ne, prvi put sada došli do Deucea.

Comment

• Jbt, Kazahstan da te dobija

Comment

• Fed moze samo da sanja DC kada su mu zemljaci nesposobni.....kako je Stan stegnut i nesiguran
                    sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• ajde Stan, probudi se

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Moraju Švajcarci ovo da dobiju inače su gotovi, ne vrijedi im još jedan Fedov poen kada će Stan opet da izgubi
                        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Navijaju a i kazahstanci, rece Visko da se i piva malo popilo

Ko bi reko da ce se ovi kazastanci ovako boriti, mada se zna da Role i Stan to osvajaju
                          sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Originally posted by proudNolee View Post
                            Moraju Švajcarci ovo da dobiju inače su gotovi, ne vrijedi im još jedan Fedov poen kada će Stan opet da izgubi
                            Pa po tome nece ni stici do Roletovog meca, posto sutra prvi igra Stan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stan igra sutra prvi....on je prvi reket SUI
                              sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Ma prolaze Švicarci lagano, nema naćina da Wawrinka izgubi još jedan singl, ali ne smiju se ovakvi parovi gubiti, mislim da je Roger već sada ljut što će i treči dan morati na teren.

Comment

Working...
                                X