Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danas dva moja miljenika na terenu
    * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
    * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
    NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Role i Stan jos sinoc otisli iz Srbije

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
        Šljaka je odličan izbor, a druga je stvar što Sam nije normalan, pa nije uspio završiti meč jučer...
        Sljaka je najbolji izbor, pogotovo da se Izner nije povrijedio.

Comment

• Kada su amerinaknici birali podlogu ,racunali su na Isnera. 2012 R1 na slljaci u gostima pobedili svajcarce maksimalnim rezultatom, i to sa Fishom u dublu.
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ponovo psihička blokada kod Damira, iako je odlično otvorio meč, par izuzetnih poena, igra na zavidnom nivou i brejk na sredini 1. seta, no onda veliki preokret. Stao ga je servis, a do tada je imao odličnu prvu servu, 100%-tan učinak sa izlascima na mrežu, dok je Jakupović zaigrao dosta agresivnije, ruku na srce imao je par odličnih poteza i zasluženo uzeo set.
            sigpic
            Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
            don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Gde da pratim Dzumhura, ne mora da to bude stream, moze i livescore???
              OVAKO

Comment

• Imas na BHT1 ,ako imas taj kanal

A Dzumhur nastavlja da se sramoti, sreca pa je Basic tu

Comment

• Je l' shminka sudi?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Je l' shminka sudi?

Sudi, on drzi gornju osnovnu liniju na TV

Comment

• Nema tu programu
                      A kako je trenutni rezultat? Joj Damire zasto radis ovo...
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                        Sudi, on drzi gornju osnovnu liniju na TV
                        Treba da savetuje Damira, nek mu dobaci nesto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Treba da savetuje Damira, nek mu dobaci nesto

Strogo poslovno

Comment

• Kako je bre rezultat?
                            OVAKO

Comment

• Izgubio Damke 6-4 1.set u 2. setu 3-3

Comment

• Jao sta si u paniku brate, ja pomislio da on vec gubi sa 2-0 i dupli brejk u trecem setu. Ako ti nije tesko informiraj od vremena na vremena kako se dvizi rezultat, ne mogu nigde da nadjem ni livesvore ni stream
                                OVAKO

Comment

Working...
                                X