Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verujem da ga je ovo pitao Aca Stojanovic, Mijaljevic ili tako neki lik

chiara gambuzza ‏@ChiaraGamTWI
    #Federer answering to Serbian media:"I've no reason to hate Novak.I was hoping to play in NoviSad vs him but he already gave a lot to Serbia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Jel moguce da je pitanje glasilo "Da li mrzis Novaka?" Nevjerovatno, ocito ne znaju da je on takav na terenu, predator

Comment

• Peca večeiti optimista...tako je Peco!
        A šta ćemo sa Dulencetom kada u nedelju stane naspram RF?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ko god da je pitao, zesci je mentol..

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Peca večeiti optimista...tako je Peco!
            A šta ćemo sa Dulencetom kada u nedelju stane naspram RF?
            U nedelju RF rutinski uzima počasni poen, jerbo je Dušan Silni mrtav pijan posle 3-0 za nas
            sigpic

Comment

• Nije ti loš scenario

Eh da igra i Nolence, recimo da je neko PF DC u BG (zbog veličine Arene, naravno ), pa da se svi okupimo i da istamburamo ovu ekipu euforičnih fedovaca.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Boca nabavio tajno oružje
                Spoiler
                sigpic

Comment

• Samo da ne bude ovako

sigpic

Comment

• Kakva je situacija sa fotoaparatima na DC mecevima? Jedini put kada sam bio na DCu je kada smo igrali protiv Australije u Areni i mislim da nisu dozvoljavali da unosimo fotoaparate. Da znam da li da dovlacim DSLR

Comment

• Sada sme, ja planiram da nosim moj
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Kada Ika zaigra ima Spens da se zatrese... jesmo oslabljeni bez Novaka, ali idemoooooo Tim Srbija!
                        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Dusan dobio prednost u odnosu na Krajinovica
                          sigpic

Comment

• Селектор изјавио да имамо шансе!??

да се са том изјавом огласио овде на форум, био би банован, због неозбиљности и писања без везе!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Verujem da ga je ovo pitao Aca Stojanovic, Mijaljevic ili tako neki lik

chiara gambuzza ‏@ChiaraGamTWI
                              #Federer answering to Serbian media:"I've no reason to hate Novak.I was hoping to play in NoviSad vs him but he already gave a lot to Serbia
                              Jbm ti nase novinare, tj. "novinare". Pa koliki kreten moras da budes da ovo pitas

Boskovic ili Vujcin, najverovatnije
                              Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 30-01-14, 15:07.
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• Petak, 31.1. 2014, 13h

Mirza Bašić – Alexandros Jakupovic
                                Damir Džumhur – Markos Kalovelonis

Comment

Working...
                                X