• Show
Clear All

• Ako dodje Role, vidimo se u Beogradu
    sigpic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• shminka dolazi, posto Stan IronMan sigurno dolazi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Nece starac ovamo dolaziti, bije ovde promaja na sve strane, ne valja za ledja
        sigpic

Comment

• najverovatnije nece, iako ja od 2006. godine cekam ovaj mec

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko moze koga sresti u cetvrtfinalu i polufinalu?

Comment

• pobednik igra protiv Belgije ili Kazakshtana, a u SF Velika Britanija, USA, Italija ili Argentina

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja se nadam da ce doci, to mi je jedinstvena prilika da jos jednom gledam Roleta za relativno male pare
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Kad nam dodje shminka nasminkan u crveno, sa belim krstom po sred face
                  sigpic

Comment

• shminka celo jutro priziva ovaj mec, sad je otisao na tenis, kad bude video, odusevice se

na jednom obrazu zastavu, na drugom Stan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Obzirom na vaznost tog meca igrace se na Zvezdinom na Bogosloviji
                      sigpic

Comment

• Vidi ovo Switzerland vs Serbia. Za ovo vredi dolaziti u Beograd, Federer uzivo. Ako uopste bude igrao.
                        Last edited by Niki; 18-09-13, 12:18.

Comment

• Nece igrati sigurno, a nece ni Novak tako da ce to biti sprdnja od meca.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Beograd - svetska teniska prestonica
                            Dobrodosli u zemlju dvostrukog svetskog sampiona
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Nece igrati sigurno, a nece ni Novak tako da ce to biti sprdnja od meca.
                              Ako Fed ne bude igrao, postoji velika sansa da i Djokovic propusti, ali ako Fed bude igrao, Novak igra 100%

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                pobednik igra protiv Belgije ili Kazakshtana, a u SF Velika Britanija, USA, Italija ili Argentina
                                Znaci polufinale nam je sigurno
                                Docice Roger sigurno,tu priliku ispustiti nece
                                sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

Working...
                                X