Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U zadnjem redu

Comment

• Ma ovo nista ne znaci, vjerovatno ga je drzala u torbi i slikala ovako izmedju meceva kad su ljudi otisli na pauzu!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        Sto ga drzis u rukama da ljudi ne vide sto pise, dje je dokaz da ga drzis na glavi
        samo sam cekala takav komentar

IMAG0442.jpg
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ko garantuje da je ovo u Areni? Ha! Tvoja rijec protiv moje!
          sigpic

Comment

• To u autobusu na putu do Arene

Comment

• Ma izvadila sombrero iz torbe i slikala ga u onom mraku.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Onaj ko je bio u Areni, ikada, lako ce da prepozna

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hvatala golubove po galeriji
                  sigpic

Comment

• karte sam dobila, poklonu se u zube ne gleda

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I meni ovo lici na autobus, neki starcic pozadi, nase desno, a njeno lijevo rucke da se drzis. Definitivno autobus. Mozda trolejbus.
                      sigpic

Comment

• A i druga je osoba u pitanju. Na jednoj slici lakirani nokti, na drugoj ne

Druga slika je iz autobusa prije par dana

Comment

• Tamo je palac lakiran, ovdje se ne vidi. Sad je moderno da se samo palac lakira. U svakom slucaju fake.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            dokaz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11127[/ATTACH]
                            E ovo postujem, trazio sam dokaz-dobio sam dokaz
                            To sto ga je izvadila izmedju meceva je druga stvar
                            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                              A i druga je osoba u pitanju. Na jednoj slici lakirani nokti, na drugoj ne

Druga slika je iz autobusa prije par dana
                              Na prvoj drugarica drzi kacket, posto ja nisam mogla to sama da izvedem, na drugoj sam ja i to u Areni

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad vidim da je ovo poslije meceva, kad su cistaci i djeca koja skupljaju lopte uzela da poigraju. Sraman dokaz.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X