X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red bi bio da dodele jedan separejcic za clanove nase barustine
    sigpic

Comment

• Mogli smo se skupiti. Ne krene li dobro zabacuješ udicu a ne znam šta ćemo sa Vladanom. On će u bar jednom meču navijati za Miloša, kako da budemo zajedno sa izdajicom

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
        Mogli smo se skupiti. Ne krene li dobro zabacuješ udicu a ne znam šta ćemo sa Vladanom. On će u bar jednom meču navijati za Miloša, kako da budemo zajedno sa izdajicom
        Dacemo mu fore jedan mec, zasluzio je
        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ja cu za Pospisila navijati

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
            Dacemo mu fore jedan mec, zasluzio je
            Može onaj peti, koji ne odlučuje
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ko je tebe zvao

Comment

• tebi nisam ništa ni rekla
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ni ja tebi, obraćam se Novakovom navijaču iznad tvog posta.

Comment

• iznad nema nikog
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kako smo složni ogradiće nas kordon ko na fuzbalu gostujuće navijače.
                      Ne bi ja kroz žicu gledao teniske utakmice
                      sigpic

Comment

• idemo zajedno, shminka i ja navijamo za Kanadjane, cisto da razbijemo idilu
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          idemo zajedno, shminka i ja navijamo za Kanadjane, cisto da razbijemo idilu
                          Kad nema Roleta dobar vam je i onaj Popiša//, tugo moja
                          sigpic

Comment

• pa kad ne dolazi Svajcarska, nemamo neki izbor

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              idemo zajedno, shminka i ja navijamo za Kanadjane, cisto da razbijemo idilu
                              Cini se da si govorila ovde da navijas za reprezentaciju Srb u DC i na OI, ili bar za ono kako sam razumela- Novak da izgubi a ostali da dobiju? Promene?

Valjda će ovog puta biti postavljena normalna šljaka u Areni, prošli put je bila veoma loša, a tek na Sajmu kada su igrali pre nekoliko godina ,ono je bila katastrofa.
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ma salim se, normalno da cu navijati za nas protiv Kanadjana

ali kad bi svi isli, morala bi malo kontru da lupam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X