No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morao je pasti, ne moze bombe 2 sata bez prestanka lupati...

Comment

• e jbg.
      nekako mi se cini da su oni sad blize pobedi
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• E ako pati fizicki posle dva sata dubla onda stvarno ne znam sto da kazem, jedno je Viktorova patnja juce, a nesto sasvim drugo ovo danas.
        Zimonjic je fenomenalan!
        sigpic

Comment

• Pao je Ilija, šteta, ali za sve je kriv ovaj Mijaljević ....se.e i baksuzira, a pojma nema... kako su se i Ameri razgoropadili, sa zadovoljstvom sam ga
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Igra Zimonjic odlicno. On je bio bolji igrac u trecem setu. Osim toga Zimonjic zna kako se igra dubl. Bozoljca je islo, strasno je motivisan itd. ali nem Nenadovo znanje.

One propustene brejk lopte su vjerovano presudile mec. Jako tesko je sad za Nenada i Iliju da pobijede. Treba im pomoc Brjana.

Comment

• Ma Mijaljevic je idiot, a i baksuz...kako je spomenuo da Boozljac jedini nije spasavao brejk lopte, tako smo posle 5 minuta izgubili set
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Stao sad i Zikiju prvi servis...imam osjecaj da je imao postotak blizu 70 tokom meca...sad nijedan u gemu

Comment

• много је тешко у дублу добит сетове узастопно... биће тешко и америма да то ураде...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ajmo Iko, ajmo Ziki rastavite na delice
                    americku bracu Brajanovice
                    sigpic

Comment

• Jesil to instalirao plazmu u sator peca majstore

Comment

• Svaka cast Zimonjicu na drzanju jugoslovenskog tenisa toliko godina(sto je dokaz koliko traje), na igranju i zalaganju ali on od Rusije 2008. ovako nije odigrao, mozda mi je neki mec promakao. U ovom mecu pokazuje zasto je tu dje jeste u svijetu dubla, napokon.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Al ima chovjek nekakav patetichan glas cccc...
                          SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• kakav pasing

Comment

• Bravisimo
                              Originally posted by Casiraghi
                              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Odličan gem!
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X