No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nole se zagrijao,vratio brejk i sad ce da bude gazenjeeee...
    sigpic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Digao je Novak igru,ali se i dalje vidi da je van ritma cesto i bas odsutan.Ne znam sta je prouzrokovalo ovakav pad forme,samo da nije neka zasicenost

Comment

• kako je odvratna kamera, nista ne vidim
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Nema se sta ni vidjeti

Comment

• Svaka cast Monaku, poslije katastrofalnog pocetka sezone dobiti Simona 3:0, to je za pohvalu, nadam se da ce ga ova pobjeda dobro prodrmati za nastavak sezone...
            Zavrsni poen, odlican drop shot

Evo ga i Nole pravi brejk u drugom
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Odličan set za Novaka.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ovo ide mnogo lakse od ocekivanog
                sigpic

Comment

• Pa sta si ti ocekivao, da ga Izner namuci?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Naravno, pa kako je samo usao u mec, bolje nego na IWu prosle godine, nema odbrane kad on ludacki pogadja.
                    Bas je Novak fokusiran.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Cilic ga razbio, a da se Novak muci...nema sanse

Comment

• Pa nemoguce je da Izner dugo odrzi taj nivo, raspada se od pocetka godine i bilo je samo pitanje vremena kad ce Djokovic da ga slomije.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema formu ali mu i Novak nenormalne stvari vrace, moram da primijetim da bi podloga mogla biti brza. Inace unistavaju sa ovom kamerom, odvratno.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Podloga je taman onakva kakva Johnu odgovara, ali djaba sve kad je Novak bolji 80 puta

Troicki ce, s druge strane, nastradati

Comment

• Ma Djokovic osvaja 2 poena, u to nema sumnje, ali od pocetka se postavlja pitanje tog 3. poena.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Viktor ima pozitivan H2H protiv obojice, a i Brazilci su lagano bracu pobijedili, nece biti problema za 3. poen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X