No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kako ne,mnogo je svjeziji,sad kad se igra razmjena on je taj koji i bolje napada i bolje se brani.Trebaju Janku prvi servisi

Nisam ja siguran da je Radek umoran
    Last edited by Vladan; 06-04-12, 21:22.
    sigpic

Comment

• 7-6 vodi stepanek,sad uzima brejk i gotvoo je ,sto posto

Comment

• Aoooooooooo kao da vodi 5:0 eto tako je odigrao ovaj poen.Svaka cast!
        sigpic

Comment

• Spasena jos jedna mec lopta.
          Na livescore za svaki drugi poen pise ili forced ili unforced backhand drive za obojicu, je l' oni samo to igraju ili su ovi prolupali.

Comment

• e sad mu je prilika, sigurno Stepanek makar malo razmislja o mec loptama
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Kako je sad pogrijesio iz FHa,imao je ovaj poen.Kao da je dobio neku snagu posle onih spasenih mec lopti,sad je on taj koji bolje djeluje sa osnovne

edit:

Sta igra Radek na brejk lopti,kakav majstor
              sigpic

Comment

• да, да и он је емотивац...словенска душа...

е, сада да видимо овог нашег јунака од чега је саткан? сервира за меч!!!
                Last edited by Žika; 06-04-12, 21:33.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kako je izvukao Stepanek ovaj volej

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Posle onog genijalnog poteza dupla,pa onda lagani volej salje napolje.Ajde Janko,samo mirno sad!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pa nece valjda jos jednom da ga vraca u mec...trebalo bi da skroz lako odservira za mec

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I napravi Janko brejk idddeeeemmmmoooooo

Comment

• Pažljivo samo sada.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• bravo janko svaka cast,ovo nebi ni nole okrenia

Comment

• Evo brejka.
                              Ne da se Karlovic u 2. setu, vodi 5-4, na servisu Delpo. ;)
                              Ja i dalje buljim u livescore. Osjecam se kao ludjak.

Comment

• ваљда неће сада да намешта пертле, да гледа у сунце, да мерка лоптице, да завија грип.. сервирај то одлучно.

види стварно Ш
                                Last edited by Žika; 06-04-12, 21:39.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X