Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

Kako servira Ivo :o :o :o :o

Comment

Ivo cudo nevidjeno :o :o :o :o ;) ;) ;)

Comment

[quote author=ferrari1 link=topic=1286.msg93111#msg93111 date=1253293540]
        Ivo cudo nevidjeno :o :o :o :o ;) ;) ;)
        [/quote]
        ;) ;D > :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Comment

Aooo,kakav mec ..
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1286.msg93115#msg93115 date=1253294572]
            ;) ;D > :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
            [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1286.msg93119#msg93119 date=1253295836]

[/quote]
              Ferari,pomazi,ti ovo najbolje znas...A i ja ne smem pred oci Goldu,zagorela mi vecera dok sam cistio ostavu,prao prozore,brisao monitor i usisavao dnevnu sobu.

Comment

zagorela ti vecera :o :o :o :o :o

Comment

• [/quote]

Da, pa?
                  Spremao mi veceru da imam da pojedem nesto kada dodjem.

Comment

• [/quote]

Da, pa?
                    Spremao mi veceru da imam da pojedem nesto kada dodjem.

[/quote]

Znam da ti je spremao,nego se cudim njegovoj neodgovornosti.. :-X

Comment

onaj Ivo karlovic je napravio 78asova,koja bedaletina,a mec traje 5sati i 48minuta... :-X :-X :-X
                      sigpic
                      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1286.msg93128#msg93128 date=1253296931]
                        onaj Ivo karlovic je napravio 78asova,koja bedaletina,a mec traje 5sati i 48minuta... :-X :-X :-X
                        [/quote]
                        I opet ce da izgubi mec,eto kakav je on teniser
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1286.msg93129#msg93129 date=1253296963]
                          [quote author=manda link=topic=1286.msg93128#msg93128 date=1253296931]
                          [/quote]
                          I opet ce da izgubi mec,eto kakav je on teniser
                          [/quote]Pa dobro to je sitnica... ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          sigpic
                          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Rale je pokazao klasu...
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1286.msg93131#msg93131 date=1253297154]
                              Rale je pokazao klasu...
                              [/quote]
                              On je pored noleta moj omiljeni igrac...EVO UZE RADEK!!! 5sati i 58minuta!
                              sigpic

Comment

Bravo Rade!!!! 8) 8) 8)
                                uh,kako mi je drago
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X