X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1286.msg75607#msg75607 date=1247242618]
    Jbg, nije fc tu da promeni glasanje...
    Mozda ce ipak njegov alter ego moci da pomogne, moramo ga pitati kad dodje.
    [/quote]

A da ovaj Fc Nadal je otvorio temu,pa jeli samo on moze promijeniti glasanje?

Comment

[quote author=15-GS link=topic=1286.msg75609#msg75609 date=1247242724]
      [/quote]

[/quote]Pa da, a on je trenutno na moru, tako da nema nista od toga.
      Videcemo kad dodje njegov alter ego (kralj), mozda ce on uspeti nesto da uradi... ;D
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1286.msg75610#msg75610 date=1247242847]
        [quote author=15-GS link=topic=1286.msg75609#msg75609 date=1247242724]
        [/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

;DKako ce njegov alter ego moci .Citao sam postove u temi Rafael Nadal,vi ste sa tim kraljem na ratnoj nozi ;D ;D

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Ma nismo na ratnoj nozi, samo se malo zezamo...
            Ipak je on kralj... ;D
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]

Bas mi se ono svida ovaj forum,prijatna atmosfera.

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]Pogledas Bastad i sve ti je jasno!
                sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Znam video sam. ;D ;D.Idem na vecinu ovih nasih foruma,rijetko vidam ovako preko 100 stranica u jednoj temi. :-\ :-\

Comment

Primjetices da ne pisemo mnogo,ali da se drzimo TEME,tako da probaj da ne ides u OFF ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok.
                      Jbt,ovaj Izrael ce povesti 2-0 protiv Rusije :o :o :o

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

;D ;D.A Fedisti,kao i njihov miljenik,smireni uvjek. ;D ;D

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]
                            Fedisti su mnogo dobri navijaci 8),cak previse DOBRI 8),sem Rogera >(on nam se nesto zamjerio) ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote]
                              sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                                Ko ima ono najvise navijaca na forumu?

Comment

Working...
                                X