Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Davis Cup...

ALi drugi igrac ne mora da bude isti, tj. moze da igra prvo Viktor pa u nedelju ako treba Tipsarevic i obrnuto. @(*6sd$%

A koliko ja znam, Vemic i Ziki nisu bas u najboljim odnosima, plus bas,bas dugo nisu igrali zajedno, tako da to nije dobar izbor.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1286.msg207073#msg207073 date=1290962149]
      ALi drugi igrac ne mora da bude isti, tj. moze da igra prvo Viktor pa u nedelju ako treba Tipsarevic i obrnuto. @(*6sd$%

A koliko ja znam, Vemic i Ziki nisu bas u najboljim odnosima, plus bas,bas dugo nisu igrali zajedno, tako da to nije dobar izbor.
      [/quote]Nisam znao da nisu u dobrim odnosima.Otkud ti to?
      Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Ja sam tako cula, jos odavno, da se jednostavno ne slazu dobro $%&5qw7

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Steta

Comment

Francuzi doputovali u Beograd

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Novinare i medjie treba zapaliti!Izvinavam se na ovolikoj mrzhni..ali poenta te informacije je da su stigli sa obezbedjenjem...

Idioti..i mi i oni..i novinari... +*@WT*48*
              “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
              Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1286.msg207077#msg207077 date=1290962503]
                [/quote]
                I ja samo to cuo,da se ne "mirisu" bas h5g6k8
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1286.msg207130#msg207130 date=1290966310]
                  [/quote]
                  [/quote]
                  Jaoj,pokvariste mi dan ovom vescu.Smrc! +-*^%*
                  Samo jedan je put koji vodi do trona!

Comment

[quote author=cicmika link=topic=1286.msg207134#msg207134 date=1290967084]
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]Ozbiljno,ili se zezas?

Comment

Mene bas briga iskreno $8#a nisam za Vemica nikako
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=1286.msg207141#msg207141 date=1290967729]
                        [/quote]Zasto?! &*(@W6

Comment

[/quote]

Nemoj imenjaka da mi diras. %QWT&W
                          Nije on los dubl igrac.

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=1286.msg207140#msg207140 date=1290967679]
                            [quote author=cicmika link=topic=1286.msg207134#msg207134 date=1290967084]
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]Ozbiljno,ili se zezas?
                            [/quote]
                            Najozbiljnije.Ne volim kada nam se ne slazu sportisti.
                            Ne volim sto nam devojke nisu slozne vec su pravile cirkus ove sezone.
                            Ne volim sto zbog selektora neke odbojkasice ne igraju.Ne volim to! #%d*
                            Samo jedan je put koji vodi do trona!

Comment

[quote author=dusan1610 link=topic=1286.msg207147#msg207147 date=1290968150]
                              [/quote]

Nemoj imenjaka da mi diras. %QWT&W
                              Nije on los dubl igrac.
                              [/quote]On je odlican igrac!Problem je sto stalno menja partnere,nije uigran ni sa jednim,i onda se nizu porazi! +-*^%*

Comment

http://www.mondo.rs/s190470/Tenis/Zo...kl_Ljodra.html
                                E sad sam iznenadjen. fghj48d

Comment

Working...
                                X