Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2013 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Iguodala is likely to draw interest from the Pelicans, Pistons, Hawks, Mavs, Rockets and Cavs in free agency, sources told Yahoo! Sports.
    The Lakers aren't willing to take back players or salary in a sign-and-trade if Dwight Howard decides to sign with another team, according to Lakers Nation's Mark Heisler.
    Danilo Gallinari suffered a partial ACL tear, according to The Steadman Clinic in Vail.
    There's a "rising belief" that Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Doc Rivers all want to head to Los Angeles to join the Clippers if things don't work out in Boston, according to Marc Stein on ESPN.com
    Jason Terry said his knee was an issue all season and admitted the injury limited him and forced him to play cautiously.
    A source tells ESPN Los Angeles that Kobe Bryant wants to play at least two more seasons.
    Vladimir Radmanovic plans to play in the NBA next season, according to agent Alexander Raskovic.
    Free agent Jordan Farmar wants back in the NBA.
    Lakers trainer Gary Vitti suggested that Steve Nash should be on a tight minutes cap next season.
    Jason Kidd used a radio appearance Friday to publicly lobby Lawrence Frank to join his Nets staff as an assistant coach.
    The Clippers are trying to set up an interview with Nate McMillan next week, according to the Los Angeles Times.
    The Grizzlies came away from their interview with Alvin Gentry extremely impressed by the former Suns coach, a source tells CBS Sports' Ken Berger.
    George Karl has serious interest in coaching the Grizzlies and expressed that while interviewing with the team.
    Maurice Cheeks is already working at changing the culture inside the Pistons' locker room.
    Brandon Knight's role remains Pistons' biggest question mark
    Pritchard on re-signing David West: "He knows we're in a great position moving forward. He's priority number one."
    Cavs have been working on "something major," says source. But no details given due to the magnitude.
    Thibodeau: Derrick Rose himself again
    Dirk: NBA 'never going to get rid of' flops
    Draft idea: Thunder sends 12th pick to Atlanta for picks 17 and 18...who says no?
    Magic believes Howard, McHale well-matched
    Phil Jackson doesn't want to kid himself, he's done coaching
    Kings narrowing GM search to candidates with GM experience: Chris Wallace and Scott Layden, sources say. David Morway also in mix.

Comment

Y! Sources: Celtics, Clippers deep in talks on blockbuster deal to send Doc Rivers and Kevin Garnett to Los Angeles. http://tinyurl.com/kpv5tms
      Navodno najveca prepreka Bledsoe.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Izgleda da ce da bude nesto.

Comment

Ova 2 pika za prvu rundu su za koju godinu?
          sigpic

Comment

Celtics-i bi bas da se raspadnu.
            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Najgore od svega je sto se Vinny Del Negro pominje kao potencijalna zamena.
              sigpic

Comment

Ako vec moraju da daju Rivers-a nekome, ako ne uzmu Shaw-a, nema od njih leba. Jos im samo mrtvac Del Negro treba. Bas veselo da bude.
                sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Comment

Ako im Vinny dodje PO ce biti premija. Druga runda istog nemoguca misija
                  Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Hollins i resen problem. Mi bar imamo para da mu ponudimo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m

Source involved in Celtics-Clippers discussions tells Yahoo! Sports: "Not looking good, but I wouldn't say (it's over) for sure."
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ево целе приче:
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ce...201709995.html
                        Last edited by Урош94; 16-06-13, 02:38.
                        Arise, Serbia!
                        You fell asleep long ago,
                        And have lain in the dark.
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Vinny i Rondo
                          sigpic

Comment

• Izgleda da su propali ovi pregovori , barem za sada . A nesto se kao prica da Klipersi hoce da putem sign and trade opcije , da posalju Griffina i Bledsoa za Dwight-a

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
                              Izgleda da su propali ovi pregovori , barem za sada . A nesto se kao prica da Klipersi hoce da putem sign and trade opcije , da posalju Griffina i Bledsoa za Dwight-a
                              Pa to je nešto što Lejkersi ne bi smeli da odbiju ni u ludilo, ali sam siguran da su to samo tračevi.

Elem, ako Boston bude potpisao Vinija, neću na dalje gledati njihove tekme, dokle god im ta persona bude trener, ako bude.
                              Originally posted by Brajkula
                              Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Pa i ja mislim da su to tracevi , ne verujem da ce Dwight kod Clipera

Comment

Working...
                                X