Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2013 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja mislim da hoce ako nabaci misicne mase u offseason-u, spremniji je za NBA nego sto je Jimmy bio u rookie sezoni. Ako nam ovakav roster ostane, a sve su prilike da hoce, mislim da ce imati desetak minuta po tekmi.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Bradley Beal (right fibula) plans to start contact work in the next week or so after consulting with his agent and doctor.
      The Grizzlies are "firmly in the mix" to sign Mo Williams, whom the Jazz and Heat have also expressed interest in signing.
      Manu Ginobili is virtually certain that his two-year deal that he signed on July 11 will be his last contract in the NBA and he also doesn't see himself coaching after his career.
      Paul George hopes to extend w/ Pacers soon
      Celtics’ rookie Kelly Olynyk battling plantar fasciitis
      Mavericks PG Gal Mekel has withdrawn from the Eurobasket tournament at the Mavs' request.
      Gerald Henderson agreed to a three-year, $18 million deal with the Bobcats
      Pistons writer Vincent Ellis projects Luigi Datome as the backup SF behind Josh Smith this season.
      Tracy McGrady may return to play in the China Basketball Association this season.
      The Pistons have discussed hiring Chauncey Billups as a front-office executive once his playing days are over.
      Bojan Bogdanovic said that he intends to play for the Nets at some point.
      Free agent Josh Childress has reportedly received "strong interest" from three NBA teams.
      Warriors arena cost increases to $1 billion
      Kurt Rambis announced on Monday that he will be back with the Lakers as an assistant.
      Suns rookie Alen Len (ankle surgeries) remains on pace to participate in training camp.
      Nate Robinson will wear No. 10 with Nuggets to honor Lionel Messi

Comment

• Da li to Detroit stvarno planira da im Smith igra krilo? Do jaja, bacili su pare u bunar i bice jos i gori sledece sezone.

Inace, steta sto Kelly-a vec jebe plantar faciitis, ako nista bar sad ima vremena da to zaleci kad se ne igraju utakmice.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Zamisli ti tu petorku sa Smithom, Monroeom i Drummondom. TRPAJ SVU ODBRANU U REKET!
          sigpic

Comment

• Woj
            Detroit and Milwaukee are nearing a sign-and-trade agreement to send Brandon Jennings to the Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports.
            Neocekivano.
            sigpic

Comment

• U tim Pistonsima nece biti nijednog normalnog u glavi, a ni belog ni desnorukog.
              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Woj
                The sign-and-trade for Jennings to the Pistons will be a three-year, $24 million deal, sources tell Y! Sports.
                Sjecam se da je rekao prije da oce max ugovor
                Last edited by Reise; 30-07-13, 22:23.
                sigpic

Comment

• Ko ostade u crnim Bucksima, sta uradise Drewu
                  Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.M View Post
                    Ko ostade u crnim Bucksima, sta uradise Drewu
                    Drew? Gooden? Njega su otpustili ja mislim

EDIT: Aha, na trenera mislis
                    Sto ima veze, imace priliku da radi sa Hensonom i Sandersom
                    Last edited by Reise; 30-07-13, 23:06.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kakvu je Detroit ekipu napravio krv ti jebem.

They will get to Playoffs or die trying.
                      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Bice ovo drugo, Smoove moze da igra trojku u NBA-u kao i ja sto mogu.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
                          Drew? Gooden? Njega su otpustili ja mislim

EDIT: Aha, na trenera mislis
                          Sto ima veze, imace priliku da radi sa Hensonom i Sandersom
                          Мирослав?
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          You fell asleep long ago,
                          And have lain in the dark.
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Raditi sa Kostunicom je posebna cast i privilegija.
                            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Nisam ni znao da je deo deala Bucks-Pistons i prelazak Brandon Knighta u zelene.
                              It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                              It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                                Raditi sa Kostunicom je posebna cast i privilegija.
                                Nikad necu zaboraviti kad je Sarenac izvalio ovo, kidao sam se od smijeha.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X