Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• А Спарси изгледа поново планирају да узму плеја са 28. пика. Којлиимјекурац?

Syracuse's Michael Carter-Williams probably won't slip past Dallas with 13th, source tells Y! Sports. Jazz also looking for PG at next pick
    Toronto is trying extremely hard to trade into the late lottery, specifically targeting Giannis Adetokunbo.
    Last edited by Урош94; 27-06-13, 23:52.
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
      А Спарси изгледа поново планирају да узму плеја са 28. пика. Којлиимјекурац?
      Zar nisu prvo ciljali na onog krakatog Brazilca?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
        Jeste za to da komentariemo ovde ili da napravimo neki room na chatzyu, ili nesto na Skype? Brza komunikacija.
        Ovde bre, koji smo kurac pravili temu onda ?

Elem, sve nesto mislim da ce OKC uzeti Adamsa, cisto da probaju da naprave All-Stara od njega.

Schroedera mi je najlakse zamisliti u Utah-i (ne znam ni sam zasto). Isto vazi i za Karaseva u 'Waukee-ju i Larkina u Pacersima.

Mislim da ce Bennett napraviti najbolju karijeru, Noel ako bude neki Marcus Camby odlicno, za McLemore-a se nadam da ce imati uspesnu karijeru, a nekako mi kao najsigurniji pik deluje Oladipo.

#DraftDieng
        sigpic

Comment

• #draftapa
          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Kapiram da je Spursima zelja Eric Green. On je kombo bek i sjajan suter.

Comment

• Nemoj samo Sergey-a u mrtvi Milwaukee ima da propadne, ko jos hoce tamo da ide.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by colke995 View Post
                Zar nisu prvo ciljali na onog krakatog Brazilca?
                Па јесу. Сад га ваљда неће. Ако је веровати ESPN-у.
                Arise, Serbia!
                You fell asleep long ago,
                And have lain in the dark.
                Now wake up
                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                  Kapiram da je Spursima zelja Eric Green. On je kombo bek i sjajan suter.
                  Ako nesto treba Spursima to je sjajan suter.

#draftapa
                  It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                  It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
                    Ako nesto treba Spursima to je sjajan suter.

#draftapa

Jbg, vidis da zelite tu mrtvu litvansku kosarku da pikate.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                      Nemoj samo Sergey-a u mrtvi Milwaukee ima da propadne, ko jos hoce tamo da ide.
                      Gase se oni za par godina brate, racunaj da ce u Seattle.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just spent the past 30 minutes roaming around the Green Room talking to draft prospects and their agents. No one knows where they are going! - Jonathan Givony

#draftapa
                        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Osecam da ce prvi pik biti Dejan Musli. Tolika je ludnica jbt

Comment

• There's some rustling in the second-round centered on Oregon forward Arsalan Kazemi. He's a great story, young Iranian prospect.

#prayforapa
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Nemojte ovde da spojlujete kada krene draft.
                              Banovacu!

Comment

• #draftshone
                                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Working...
                                X